Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Game Of Frustration.

LABAL

Limited offers of proto-skins when I can't afford them ruin my day.
99% complete conflicts that end right before I extract ruin my day.
Exploiters in pvp ruin my day.
Stalker ruins my day either by accidentally killing and then taunting me or by not dropping anything useful.
Same with G3. Haven't seen the Harvester for a while, which ruins my day too.
New Loka deathsquad ruins my day 10 times a day.
Insane tactical alerts ruin my day.
Extreme requirements for a new warframe ruin my day.
T3/4 void keys wasted ruin my day.
Arrogant players ruin my day.
Bugged hellions that spam rockets non-stop ruin my day sometimes.
Grineer Manics that decide to spawn during a boss fight ruin my day on a daily basis.
Bugs that force me to revive ruin my day.
Many more other things ruin my day too.
It's like an atomic bomb just fell on my calendar.
Tired and frustrated I go to forums...
That's where you, people, sometimes continue to ruin my day.

Edit: As you can see, this game is pretty frustrating overall and not very rewarding.
Not for players, that is. For DEvs it's very, very rewarding, which is quite disappointing too.
Think about this: they IMMEDIATELY patch up found exploits that let players get more credits or valuable items.
They do not, however, fix the "bad" bugs that REDUCE player rewards or outright kill them, forcing them to quit a mission or use a revive. Not that often, at least. Bosses still get stuck in an invincibility phase, level exits sometimes do not open, despite being reported as broken a long time ago.
There are many more things I'm too tired to recall.

Edited by LABAL

you okay there buddy?

it's possible you need to stop finding things to complain about, and start finding things that are positive.  Don't let everything ruin your day, or you'll never have any fun.

Edited by Althran

You have some valid complaints, but there's no need to be so dramatic. What does this post even achieve? I don't know if you're aware, but most of the forums are vocal about the problems they have with this game, white knight-ing is pretty unpopular. If you'd tone down the "woe is me" vibe you'd find a lot of people who agree with you. And honestly, it sounds like you're a little oversensitive if these things all "ruin your day". 

I'm really sorry to hear that first world problems are ruining your day. Maybe consider setting up some personal goals that you can accomplish and feel good about on a daily basis? that should help.

joking aside, I sometimes get frustrated with RNG too, but then I remember it's only there too artificially extend the length of the game, and that ultimately, I'm playing for the experience, not the "prize". if you don't get the thing your farming for, try to consider if it's really worth "sacrificing time or money for". I am a big Warframe Supporter so if I can't get something with my limited time, I usually just trade for it, unless I can't trade for it....then I farm whenever I have time too play, but I still think it's fun, just not worth more then 1-2 hours at a time.

I really do recommend analyzing your own behavior whilst playing a game, and if you get frustrated or mad, step back and analyze why your getting irritated, and consider if it's wise too keep exposing yourself too those conditions over and over in one sitting. If your reaching a limit, take a break, play/do something that is merely enjoyable and relaxing, once that gets boring, you can challenge yourself with some more RNG. I do the same thing with Dragon Ball Xenoverse atm.

(I honestly don't know how some people have been playing exclusively Destiny since it's release, that is, too me, completely insane)

Edited by Temphis

If you're complaining about escalation, IT WAS A JOKE! They purposely added it in with a pointless reward to give something to the people who beat it, but IT WAS A JOKE. People said they enjoyed the insanely high levels because it required them to think about how they play, not just hit it till it dies. DE only added escalation to humor the player base, it was not needed and did not give a major prize. If it gave a set of rare event mods out THEN it would be fair for the forums to be up in arms against that.

If you're complaining about escalation, IT WAS A JOKE! They purposely added it in with a pointless reward to give something to the people who beat it, but IT WAS A JOKE. People said they enjoyed the insanely high levels because it required them to think about how they play, not just hit it till it dies. DE only added escalation to humor the player base, it was not needed and did not give a major prize. If it gave a set of rare event mods out THEN it would be fair for the forums to be up in arms against that.

Some people (me, for example) possess a completist/perfectionist mentality, which is not that rare. Cruel jokes like this one bring them a lot of suffering.

Some people (me, for example) possess a completist/perfectionist mentality, which is not that rare. Cruel jokes like this one bring them a lot of suffering.

But when you really think about it, it wasn't that hard. It required you to find ways to control the group instead of kill it, which most people blindly tired to do. I did it with a group of randoms, an ash, valkyr, limbo, and nova(I think? I forgot). Really is just asked people to know what really needed to be done. Knowing what everything does, what damage it does, and how to best combine it results in an easy win with frames that aren't that hard to get.