Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Bring Something New

Deshiel

First of all, preemptive doesn't make a difference in this context because anyone can do math to see what the effect of Primed Streamline would be on various builds. It's not like talking about a frame that hasn't been released yet with which no one has experience. It would only affect numbers and breaking points.

Second of all, if "nerf herders" had such an effect on DE's decisions, a lot of stuff would never have been released or been strongly scaled back after the fact in the last year. Instead, Warframe is in its most power creeped state ever. But forums are always oversensitive about the smallest reductions in the power level which has gained a vested interest, with nerfs receiving disproportionate attention compared to the always more numerous buffs. If you'd like to contest this point, please read through the patch notes for the last two or so major update cycles. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Comments like yours are needlessly divisive and stir up resentment within the player population that is based in speculation and faulty reasoning rather than established facts. You should reconsider your inflammatory and factually inaccurate statement.

I don't think I disagree with anything you've written here, apart from the last bit. What I've written is my opinion on a group of people who annoyingly take up arms against things that haven't even happened yet.

What I'm saying is that people got crazy over datamined material that hasn't even been released yet. Perhaps they were inflamed? XD

Keep in mind guys, we may not be getting the Hecate. As DE have implied he has a set list of items already in game. For all we know, the syandana might have been accidentally placed into the market, but is no where near coming out.

Maybe. Not like I'm gonna complain otherwise. I don't care about void trader all that much. It's meant to be a nice occasional treat. Cosmetics are a treat"

Keep in mind guys, we may not be getting the Hecate. As DE have implied he has a set list of items already in game. For all we know, the syandana might have been accidentally placed into the market, but is no where near coming out.

Maybe. Not like I'm gonna complain otherwise. I don't care about void trader all that much. It's meant to be a nice occasional treat. Cosmetics are a treat"

Unless it comes out tomorrow now that people already spent plat on it when it leaked. Did those players even get to keep it?

Well if it's the Prisma Hecate Syandana it'll be the 3rd one of its kind in game. Free cosmetics are nice,but like the Yamako which there are 3 of too, it's getting a bit redundant.

Waitwaitwait, 3? Did I miss something? Prismatic Yamako and Hecate. Are you including the sugar or did I miss one?

Waitwaitwait, 3? Did I miss something? Prismatic Yamako and Hecate. Are you including the sugar or did I miss one?

regular yamako, rubedo yamako, prisma yamako.

then

rakta syandana (uses same model as hecate), hecate syandana, prisma hecate.

so there will be 3 of each...  Granted the Rakta is an event one and the Rubedo is a steam exclusive, but still...  Same model, different color scheme.

Unless it comes out tomorrow now that people already spent plat on it when it leaked. Did those players even get to keep it?

Don't know if they kept it or not, and just because it was leaked doesn't mean we'll get it soon. Remember there's still like 5 or 6 mods that came out in transmutation that were leaked and still not available.

Don't know if they kept it or not, and just because it was leaked doesn't mean we'll get it soon. Remember there's still like 5 or 6 mods that came out in transmutation that were leaked and still not available.

Mods?? I don't remember this! .n.;

Yeah but that's transmutation anyway. Completely randomized. The Hecate went up for 50 plat to everyone, which isn't random.

Mods?? I don't remember this! .n.;

Yeah but that's transmutation anyway. Completely randomized. The Hecate went up for 50 plat to everyone, which isn't random.

I'm certainly aware of that, and it's more than likely coming today, but there is a possibility it isn't.

We'll see in about 3 hours time though

It getting closer to the point were the idiots at DE will need to either release something good (like prime point blank) or start having items cycling 3 times....

Why bother playing their game when you think of them like that?

Seriously, ease up and stop being angry at minor content that rotates every two weeks.

URGH... this fortnight's haul for the void trader is pretty terrible.

Give me a damn prime flow or point blank.

It does feel like a massive 'f u suckers' from DE to the people who did not spend christmas playing warframe....

In the last dev stream they even said they were thinking about fixing shotgun damage, at least give us prime point blank as a stop gap measure...