Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Has The Better Booty?

Karukiku

I just got my Chroma and while releasing my pelt I got a glimpse of the butt, the question is who among-st the men of Warframe has the best booty? 

CAST YOUR VOTE!

Excalibur VS. Chroma

5point             5points

(will add images soon)

Edited by Karukiku

My HomoTenno friends, I clearly went into a thread not that was meant for me to enter for I am of a different sexual preference.

Please send me away with some ember booty so that I can atleast slightly soothe the damage that has been done to my neural sensors from overanalysing male butts. :)

My HomoTenno friends, I clearly went into a thread not that was meant for me to enter for I am of a different sexual preference.

Please send me away with some ember booty so that I can atleast slightly soothe the damage that has been done to my neural sensors from overanalysing male butts. :)

You do not need to be homosexual to appreciate the finer fabulous things in life.

Edited by Kthal

I am very comfortable with my sexuality.