Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Sigil Confusion

Cool3303

Edited title since Changes after U 16 got irrevelant (sry)

Now discussing if the boss sigils can be listed correctly

Enabled Boss sigils(16.15)-But for different Bosse than mentioned in update 16

Grineer: Captain Vor,Vay Hek(Both Terra Frame and Normal Form),Sargas Ruk,Lech Kril

Corrupted Vor drops the Lech Kril Sigil

Corpus: Alad V,Ambulas,Hyena Pack,Jackal,Lynx,Raptor

Infested:Phorid,Lephantis,Mutalist Alad V

Mutalist Alad V Drops the normal Alad V Sigil

Bosses Without Sigil:Kela De Thaym,Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor,Sprag & Venkra Te'el

wtf

An Official List of all Changes by DE would (in my opinion) be very helpfull.

What do you think about correcting and expanding the changes that were missed?

I was able to collect the following which were not included in patchnotes:

I can't confirm things marked with ?, verification would be helpfull.

In update 16:

Excalibur-Radial Blind(not javelin)-Removal of stealth multiplier

Reduced droprate of energy orbs from Grineer Containers (fixed 16.3?)

Endless Mission Keys are lost when dying/leaving before 5 mins (fixed later?)

Firerate of Semi-Auto Weapons capped at 10 (15.10? because of framerate issue?)

Crit Damage change?(for Primaries?) Update 16

In later Hotfixes (sry DE boss sigils still confusing though)

Enabled Daily Cap on Simaris Targets (16.01?)Patch 16.1

Chroma-Effigy Doesn't stack anymore-(only Elemental ward was mentioned in the patchnotes)-16.03Patch 16.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Cool3303

They had one. You haven't been paying attention very well to think otherwise.

They're not trying to do anything crazy, it's merely that the development cycle has room for issues to fall through the cracks.

Off hand, from your list:

mirage blind doesn't have the finisher bonus, so if excal did, one of the two is bugged.

simaris rep was in the patch notes.

sigils were mentioned yesterday as "all bosses" with the exceptions listed(and were apparently not working properly before then).

^ Some of the things he listed I did not see in patch notes either ie Primary weapon crit damage changes.

Perhaps it would be helpful to verify these instead of basing your reply on a few of the listed changes.

Oh, also, if semi-fire was capped, that relates back to 15.10 or so, when they were having issues with fire rates breaking frame rates.

Explanations/examples of things to help describe them would be great.

Off hand, from your list:

mirage blind doesn't have the finisher bonus, so if excal did, one of the two is bugged.

simaris rep was in the patch notes.

sigils were mentioned yesterday as "all bosses" with the exceptions listed(and were apparently not working properly before then).

I never said that those things arent bugs, however they changed.

I checked the patchnotes, couldn't find the Rep fix (please quote or write the number of the patchnotes)

Quote:"Fixed Boss Sigils missing from the drop tables. Our apologies on how long this took to investigate."

No they were not listed nor were exclusions mentioned

Edited by Cool3303

I never said that those things arent bugs, however they changed.

I checked the patchnotes, couldn't find the Rep fix (please quote or write the number of the patchnotes)

Quote:"Fixed Boss Sigils missing from the drop tables. Our apologies on how long this took to investigate."

No they were not listed nor were exclusions mentioned

You CBA to find it in the patch notes, but I should be on your beck and call to do so for you? WTF?

You CBA to find it in the patch notes, but I should be on your beck and call to do so for you? WTF?

I tried.

All I could find was:

"Fixed issue caused by Simaris’ community scanning"16.01

"Fixed Codex and Library scanners still showing as being equipped during a Host migration.

Fixed both Ordis and Teshin transmission not matching corresponding subtitles." 16.02

Why do you react so aggresively?

I completely understand that I can error, I double checked all of these "I checked the patchnotes, couldn't find the Rep fix"

Some of your "unlisted changes" are straight up false. They're not actually a thing.

Radial Blind still has the stealth modifier bonus. It's just lost upon the first melee hit, or you doing anything to make them aware of you (like bumping into them). Been like that for a while now.

Some of your "unlisted changes" are straight up false. They're not actually a thing.

Radial Blind still has the stealth modifier bonus. It's just lost upon the first melee hit, or you doing anything to make them aware of you (like bumping into them). Been like that for a while now.

Well apparently it used to keep that before.

The thread I can't seem to find right now mentioned that the ability now makes them aware of you,whereas it didnt do that before (so when hitting them during the stun even if they weren't alerted before won't trigger the stealth multiplier now)

Discussing the nerf: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425451-syndicate-simaris-nerf-is-uncalled-for/

There's way too many patch notes to comb through to find the exact place, but the change was as such:

Double the daily cap for syndicate simaris reptuation. As a result, synthesis scans will now count towards the cap.

I don't know exactly where in the hundreds of lines of patch notes it is, but it most certain was in there.

Oops

Just found the things you mentioned

Update 16.1 (Volt Prime):

• Increased the Standing cap for Simaris to be the same as other Syndicates.
  • Rewards for Synthesis scanning now count towards your daily Standing limit.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Effigy giving players a stacking credit boost.  One Effigy per Chroma

I didnt find it because it isn't chronologically sorted in between the others (sticky)