Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why

saintsspider

Why cant a Tenno breathe after the life support is out but is able to LIVE and breathe in SPACE on just attached to arhwings ?? How on earth/universe/galaxy/milkyway is that possible

Might i suggest overhauling the arhcwings into something of a cockpit with wings, new UI interface layout and something more flashy. As it stands is stupid and dry. 

Thank you.

This is not april fools joke FYI. It just came to my mind.

Feel free to throw a bag of hate/attention/constructive feedback.

Always felt survival should reverse the life support system :

The enemy "choke you out" by setting up towers that suck out YOUR life support. Deactivating it will stop the decline of life support (or stealing enemies personal ones of course)

Fixes the issue with newbies rushing to the glowy yellow thing and using it too soon.

oh yes.. on topic. Why? because computer game. :-)

Feel free to throw a bag of hate/attention/constructive feedback.

My feedback is: this issue was raised, discussed, and solved eight months ago. Maybe you didn't play back then, maybe you didn't pay attention. It is clear to everyone, thank you.

My only reaction to this thread is: boredom. We have been there and we are satisfied with the logics of it. Can we move on please?

*Throws a bag of Hate*

*Realizes that you can use Hate to kill us like stalker*

*Backs off*

On the feedback part I don't like to be saueezed into a tiny cockpit. Wouldn't the same thing be fighting with Liset? I like Archwing the way it is and should not be changed cosmetically.

We're @(*()$ space ninja. We go into a mission KNOWING the enemies will try to remove our life support so why arent we prepared like a real ninja would be and bring our own life support? Yeah because its a game!

It makes even less sense on atmopheric planet surfaces.

However I don't care much. Life support is just a placeholder for "xy will hurt you if you don't use these items."

They even changed it to poised air in infested survivals.

Always felt survival should reverse the life support system :

The enemy "choke you out" by setting up towers that suck out YOUR life support. Deactivating it will stop the decline of life support (or stealing enemies personal ones of course)

Fixes the issue with newbies rushing to the glowy yellow thing and using it too soon.

oh yes.. on topic. Why? because computer game. :-)

Interesting idea, like a reverse excavation. Trouble is I see it being much easier than survival currently is, since you wouldn't have to kill enemies