Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Anyone Suggest A Good Name For A Female Orokin Soldier Who Has A Form Of Amnesia?

GunDownGrace

yeah i hit abit of a stumbling block..need some help figuring out a name for this character (my google translate-fu isnt working so well today,which is where i usually get the names from)

here is a sample of chapter 3 of "the eye of chaos" fanfic (still writing it) that has this character in it:

"Soldier,i assume you have a name?"

She immediatly held the rifle in the aiming position,aiming it at the source of the sound.But then she relented once she recognized the source of the sound as "the large one from before".She immediatly moved over to his position,crouching down next to him.She got her face within an inch of his,tilting her head and blinking,trying to remember who he was in reality,his voice almost...Just almost triggered a memory,but then that memory was gone again.

Moving away from Zolotoy slightly,she sat down next to the Plasma lamp that had been set up earlier,Still weilding her rifle.

Akili was busy examining the statistics screen on his holographic projection.He had finished looking over the Prizak exo-suit statistics sometime ago.What he was observing on his screen now was the rather "interesting neural activity" via the neural sentry implanted in the back of the head of the orokin soldier woman.She was trying,and failing repeatedly to retrieve long term memorys,who Zolotoy was,Who Akili himself was,and who she was.

Then Akili shouted rather excitedly "AHA! i got it!i managed to use the neural sentry to isolate the neuronal firing pattern containing her name and breif parts of her life memorys.She couldnt hold it long enough to think,but the neural sentry recorded it.Hold on and ill reactivate those same neuronal firing patterns in a fast enough sequence to put them in as a "new" long term memory".With that said he began pressing a series of keys on the holographic interface with impossibly fast speed,sending a large series of commands to the neural sentry.

The Orokin soldier woman widened her eyes quite significantly.As bits of memory were now flashing,repeating,through her mind so quickly that it was like something "flickering" into existence.She then shut her eyes,dropping the plasma rifle and gripping her head with both her good hand and the bandaged/splinted hand.This was extremely painful (a mind based pain,non physical),she cryed out more than once as this process continued onwards.The neural sentry wasnt known for it's "user freindliness"

On the topic of future like names

Emery/Nickname Em (Tomboy)

Emerson

Noelle

Ava

Millie

Isla

Maive

nail trimming

hand dandy electronics brand

christmas?

perfume?braun?