Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Hear Nostalgia?

McTaz

Oh man I watched all his video back in the day for Warframe!  Man, warframe was so much more fun back then, before the grind got stupid crazy and the community was a lot more friendlier... maybe that's my nostalgia talking though.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Oh man I watched all his video back in the day for Warframe!  Man, warframe was so much more fun back then, before the grind got stupid crazy and the community was a lot more friendlier... maybe that's my nostalgia talking though.

Tears* agreed!

there ya go, the voice of the past. 2 years m8. BibleThump

sorry but when is mike ever nostalgia to this game ? 

he arrived at the scene late compared to what i seen. sure he assembled and recruited alot to make a pretty dam big clan. i could name alot of nostalgia things back in Closed beta

like alot of people on the forums that are still to this day active on forums and playing 

mike arrived relatively later nearing open beta. and when open beta hit thats when he and his clan started to become popular!

Not everyone started playing the game in closed beta, so tbh this kind of stuff is nostalgic to open-beta players. Even things like broken lights are nostalgic for me. RIP, instant death upon mission start.

But here's one for the closed-beta guys to nostalgia on: Remember when the Seekers rolled an orb that froze you in place instead of being an explosive, and the subsequent rage that came from some squads getting stuck because everyone had one on them and no one could shoot them off because of where they were?