The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Goal Is Within Sight!

Nox174

How isn't it capped? They stealth nerfed how scanning a Synthesis Target won't go towards your daily total.

They didnt "Stealth Nerf" that.

Changes

• Increased the Standing cap for Simaris to be the same as other Syndicates.
  • Rewards for Synthesis scanning now count towards your daily Standing limit.
  • Added colorblind pipe variants for the Trials of Vay Hek.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425416-update-161-volt-prime/

How isn't it capped? They stealth nerfed how scanning a Synthesis Target won't go towards your daily total.

No, it DOES count. Before you could get that standing only from scanning. It DOES feel broken since there's not much else to do. I mean, I can net all of my Simaris standing for a day by taking Duration Loki up to Ceres Exterminate and stealth scanning everything.

And for the people saying it'd take a long time...you CAN just go to Mercury Exterminate to farm the scans. 40 enemies max per run and they aren't even fatal in the slightest.

Wait so if someone scans in your party that counts towards your rep limit for all factions for the day?

If thats the case not only am i not scanning any more but ill kill every one i see in public games.

The rewards from this faction are useless, im not wasting rep points on that.

Well... that really didn't solve my question,I want to know how y'all put the gif on without the link showing up.

Also, on an unrelated note, has anyone noticed how beautiful the grineer faces are? I mean them eyes...besides their obvious genetic deterioration 10/10 would fantasize

Edited by (PS4)arshia1234