Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exit Waypoint In Spy 2.0 Missions Is Bugged?

NightmareAI

I just came back to Warframe after a long break. I found the Spy 2.0 mission to be my most favorite mission type so I run a couple of them every day.

After a few days and few minor patches and bug fixes, the exit waypoint is bugged. It does not show the next door to the extraction site. Instead, it sits right at the extraction site and challenge me to find the exit. Now this is extremely annoying, especially when the mission generates lots of routes and deadends. 

This issue has been around for a few days now and is consistent across all Spy missions (other missions type do not have this issue). Please, fix this. Thanks.

Which tileset or mission node did this occur in? It sounds like the marker is unable to find a path to extraction through a specific tile. Having no extraction marker at all is likely a separate issue, a log file will help us out a lot in this case. Thanks for posting!

Edited by Whirrrrr

After a few days and few minor patches and bug fixes, the exit waypoint is bugged. It does not show the next door to the extraction site. Instead, it sits right at the extraction site and challenge me to find the exit. Now this is extremely annoying, especially when the mission generates lots of routes and deadends. 

This issue has been around for a few days now and is consistent across all Spy missions (other missions type do not have this issue). Please, fix this. Thanks.

Question: Are you using minimap or fullscreen map?

I might not be referring to what you are, though.

idk about Spy-specific, but this reliably happens in any mission I do in the Corpus Settlement tileset.

(The outdoors downward sloping valley to a pair of elevated round... idk, landing pads. Ext from on the left one.)

Have all sorts of screenies which I haven't collated yet - which is why I haven't posted about this yet.

I'll make a point of doing that tomorrow.

tl;dr - in full-map, the extraction marker shows up on the extraction, you don't get intermediate waypoints.

Minimap doesn't give you intermediate WP either, but you always see the (actual) extraction icon.

Edited by Chroia

Which tileset or mission node did this occur in? It sounds like the marker is unable to find a path to extraction through a specific tile. Having no extraction marker at all is likely a separate issue, a log file will help us out a lot in this case. Thanks for posting!

It happen to me once , but it's was'nt the exit waypoint , just all the A-B-C waypoint not showing up , it's was some extra work to do ,to find everything like some sort of hard spy 2.0 ... happen on neptune (not sure)

I'm not sure about the name of the tileset but it is something like the tileset of Oceanum (Pluto).

This happens in most Grineer/Infested/Orokin/Derelict/Corpus tilesets in which there are long spread out maps. Maps such as survival/excavation/etc. seem to have this problem much more often than compact maps. Has been around for a long time. If you open the minimap into its large mode and spin around, usually you can find the arrow in the very corner of the screen at the right angle if you're close enough though often you just have to guess.

This happens on the corpus surface tilesets like Pluto. Its the map tracking that's horribly off. 100% of the time you have to take a straight up detour around as though you didn't even have a map. When you swing around completely you'll notice the tracker properly adjust. There's also a couple of rooms in this tileset that bugs out the tracking completely until you leave that room. The only way to completely know where to go is to understand the tileset =(

Edited by KyrosQF

Turns out it was the large sloping extraction room with two landing pads in Corpus outpost (used on Pluto - Oceanum).  Any mission containing this tile will be affected currently.  Thanks everyone, fix incoming very soon!

Edit: Fixed in 16.2.1

Edited by Whirrrrr

Turns out it was the large sloping extraction room with two landing pads in Corpus outpost (used on Pluto - Oceanum).  Any mission containing this tile will be affected currently.  Thanks everyone, fix incoming very soon!

Edit: Fixed in 16.2.1

Bad news, Whirrrrr, either it's not the only tile, or there's another on the way to extraction.

(If the problem is pathing, it's likelier to be the extraction tile, since it hasn't shown correctly at any point before I got there - yet.)

Support Ticket ID 334621.

Did a couple of Excavations in Triton, both had broken Extraction markers.

If it's the extraction tile, is the small extraction tile - a curving path around/down a cliff to a single pad; not the triple descending pads.

Support ticket contains screenshots and the EE.log.

Last 2 games are the ones in question.

Edit: Warframe0055 has the outline of the extraction tile I'm talking about.

Edited by Chroia

I've had this happen on all tilesets, though. I do hope whatever the issue is has been fixed, but if the change was done to a tile, rather than the logistics, it's going to be a persistent issue on the other locations it happens.

Turns out it was <snip>

Found you a broken tile on the Grineer Astroid tileset.

Support ticket ID: 334778

Ticket has explanation, screenies and EE.log.

I can't vouch that it's the only one, merely the last one.

Edited by Chroia