Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Limbo And Mirage Helmet (Upcoming)

faustias

Does it really matter if they follow the theme?

I think what is important is that they look good, still fit the frame aesthetically, and feel different than the normal helm. They don't necessarily -need- to follow the theme to do that.

If they do follow the theme? Alright.

If they don't? Still alright.

Even then, Mirage's helmet still looks gross. 

Limbo's is amusing, I guess. We just need a bow tie now 

Does it really matter if they follow the theme?

I think what is important is that they look good, still fit the frame aesthetically, and feel different than the normal helm. They don't necessarily -need- to follow the theme to do that.

If they do follow the theme? Alright.

If they don't? Still alright.

I'm just asking what I am looking at.

Again, it was like the same question back in Chroma's alt. "What the hell am I looking at? A dragon? An anteater? A seahorse?" and I'm getting some good answers so, gonna scratch that bra or horse saddle thought.

I'm just asking what I am looking at.

Again, it was like the same question back in Chroma's alt. "What the hell am I looking at? A dragon? An anteater? A seahorse?" and I'm getting some good answers so, gonna scratch that bra or horse saddle thought.

Yeah. Mirage definitely looks like a reniassaince party mask and a period appropriate hairstyle.

Still roughly fits the harlequin/jester theme, but feels different and fitting all the same. Looks hood enough to me. I like the harlequin one we have more, but I'll probably built this one if I get it in an alert.

Limbo, he doesnt even have a chance, he is no good, doesnt look good, nor he haves any good hats...

I see this on mirage, futurama's mom.

mom.png

kinda like her new helm

Edited by 7grims

Let's just certainly hope this is not gonna be a "massive update" that takes massive amounts of time but only introduces low amount of content for what it was waited/hyped for. *cough* U16 *cough*

nah... from what I've been hearing, there are more content of U16 compare to Kubrows and Archwing combined.

So Mirage first alt helmet looked so great they had to balance it out by messing up her second?

I wonder how the rejected designs looked like?

I know that the lead artist tries to give each Warframe imperfections on purpose and that "good" is subjective. But i don't think many are going to want it, which could be quite a waste of a selling opportunity.

Hate to say it, but alt helmets always seem to be a "hit or miss" thing.

Is it just me or is DE trying to do a small-scale version of the hype sites for this week's update?

Yeah since we lost all our excitement about the new big update, especially with the raid system and the lack of new parkour.

And ridiculous void trader tables.