Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Has A New Look....

She looks a bit blokey to me.

Bloke. Lol.

Do you mean to say she looks like a man, or that it was a typo and she looks blocky?

The first option amuses me because I imagined her talking in that funny but crude English male accent. Or maybe an Australian one...

"Oi, Tenno! Looks like there's heavy activity ahead, mate!"

Edited by (PS4)fizzer94

The original one was more or less a talking bust right?

Then they edited it a bit to implement better speechanimations.

This looks like the one before but with an overlay of paint. If the model have been updated into a whole body, and I see no reason why they haven't done this allready, they cleaverly hide everything below the shoulders just where the amrs ended before.

I am still so torn about how I will feel if I suddenly meet her in a relay and shes just like everyone else.

A guide for thousands of tenno, a mere human with fancy headgear? Is she simply using a network of cephalons for this enormous task, meaning the ones we actually interact with are a virtual version of the Lotus?

Tenshin will finally get a chance to badmouth her in person at least. I won't miss THAT encounter.

well, they have to make her model for when she's revealed to be the actual enemy and becomes end game content.

That will mean that the team do a 180 since they have said that tenno and the Lotus are the Good Guys.

I will say though, the people saying she has been a bad girl are beginning to grow into a crowd.

That will mean that the team do a 180 since they have said that tenno and the Lotus are the Good Guys.

I will say though, the people saying she has been a bad girl are beginning to grow into a crowd.

I always mantained that she's at best sketchy.

What with waking me up and sending me to kill people I barely know while knowing we have no memory at all.

We are called betrayers, we know we ended the orokin empire, at least one other tenno hates us and hunts us and even our enemies call Lotus the 'false prophet'.

I never trusted her.