Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predicting The Next Prime Frame And Weapon

Hoping for Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Akstiletto (Sorry Akstiletto Prime, real Soma pistols have replaced you) Aksomati Prime

honestly if not the lack of 120% impact set I'd definitelly go for accuracy and no spool time of akstiletto instead of aksomati....

• 1 month later...

banshee (which would be my choice and wish) or ash =)

new prime weapons, i have no idea, maybe itzal prime, would be useful )))

oh yeah, and if excal get his rework done we all should be able to get the prime version (i dont think any moresay WHY is needed about this "fragile" theme)

Edited by varais

I hope for Oberon prime.

WTF hell? No one has mentioned Valkry prime? I'm disgusted >.>

Next prime will be male. They are following the pattern. Regular warframes are "male-female-male-female-" and primes are "male-male-female-female-". So Valkyr can't be next since she is a girl (I think). Also it would be lore breaking.

Edited by Repligon

I hope for Oberon prime.

Next prime will be male. They are following the pattern. Regular warframes are "male-female-male-female-" and primes are "male-male-female-female-". So Valkyr can't be next since she is a girl (I think). Also it would be lore breaking.

How would priming valk be lore breaking? She wasn't a creation of the corpus just experimented on by Alad V. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping for Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Akstiletto (Sorry Akstiletto Prime, real Soma pistols have replaced you) Aksomati Prime

they may have replased them ascetically but akstiletto is still a much better weapon functionally and DPS'ly.

is DPS'ly a thing?

they may have replased them ascetically but akstiletto is still a much better weapon functionally and DPS'ly.

is DPS'ly a thing?

Really? From my experience (4 formaed Akstiletto and 4 formad Aksomati) Aksomati are much better in terms of DPS and general usage. While Akstiletto's do have that great status effect, Aksomati have the much higher damage and crit, along with the much better ammo pool.

DPS'ly can be a thing if you want it to be ;)

I think It will be Ash Prime, Carrier Prime, Vectis Prime, Yamako Prime and Sentinel Mask, Wings and Tail Prime.

Annnd hoping for Trinity to be the next prime, she's my queen and she deserves to be loved!

I would suggest checking out Reddit, there are some surprisingly good pictures of "supposedly" new primes that look way to good to be faked. I won't give a link or spoil anything here but I have seen the pictures in question and I do believe they look amazing.