Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Nights At Freddy's Gets A Movie Adaptation

Vargras

Considering how terrible the games were, with the right budget this could be the very first thing of quality to come from this series. I've seen many fanboys raving about how great the story behind the series was, a brief glance told me it wasn't terrible (doesn't mean it is amazing). So FnaF minus the terrible gameplay + a medium that is more accepting of using jumpscares as a crutch for horror could equate to something worth however long it takes to download however much it costs to see it.

Kinda upset this series got a movie instead of games like Mass Effect or Earthbound.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Nope, nope, nope nope nope SO MUCH NOPE.

I'm already freaking out (not in a good way) about the dude who is actually making the animatronics themselves, now we getting a movie?

My bum feels all funny at this thought. However, if someone were to make an Alien Isolation-style survival horror with the animatronics in it I would die. Like really.

Until then...Gmod + NextBot Animatronics + Navmesh'd Slender Forest is THE scariest thing I've never done, I could have built a city with the bricks I S#&$ when I spawned that hell.

Edited by Animatronic

Considering how terrible the games were, with the right budget this could be the very first thing of quality to come from this series. I've seen many fanboys raving about how great the story behind the series was, a brief glance told me it wasn't terrible (doesn't mean it is amazing). So FnaF minus the terrible gameplay + a medium that is more accepting of using jumpscares as a crutch for horror could equate to something worth however long it takes to download however much it costs to see it.

Kinda upset this series got a movie but games like Mass Effect or Earthbound.

The story is quite chilling. Well, partially cliche. The third game, I was glad to see that the murderer himself was killed in a horrible, horrible way. 

I'm not saying I'm excited for the movie, especially after I saw who's working on the movie...oh god it's gonna suck, but I will give it a watch if they use actors who know what they're doing and not morons and common actors that you see in everything. Everything. 

As long as it stays true to what is known of the backstory, AND possibly reveals what is left un-answered, this COULD... actually get my approval.

I've now read that it will be produced by Roy Lee, Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg. Could be good. Could be horrible. But could also be good.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian