The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Second Warframe?

thehotsung8701A

Rhino, getting the control modules back then without going in to the void was awful. The waiting for first frame to build is soo intense that you almost feel its been a week of waiting, at least it was for me since I played Warframe then for almost 8+ hours.

After him I got Trinity... aand then I can't remember in which order went after her.

Edited by Ognj

Why do you say that?  Is this only for those who started this game since it came out? 

I'm saying that because the parts drop on Venus, and so is the first Warframe you can craft, ahah. Aaand also because he makes the life easy to the newbies :DD

I'm saying that because the parts drop on Venus, and so is the first Warframe you can craft, ahah. Aaand also because he makes the life easy to the newbies :DD

Sweet, that good to know!  I got to wiki to see if that still the case.  BTW does it take 3 or 4 days for a frame to build? 

Started with Loki back in closed beta so the first thing I went for was Mag, about 5-20 runs back then.  It also became the first thing I "Supercharged," which is equivalent as a gold potato now days.  The game was sooooooooooo different back then.  Enjoyed it enough to put money in the founder pack.

Take note that the earliest version of Pull didn't knock down when I was connected as client and the single enemy is yanked to me standing up.  This was also the time where getting 8000 shields and stupidly high melee attack speed was possible before our current mod system came to be... The memories... Oh well was too OP to live.

Edited by BBYiffo

Sweet, that good to know!  I got to wiki to see if that still the case.  BTW does it take 3 or 4 days for a frame to build? 

3.5 days

12 hours to build each part, but you can build them all at once, then 3 days for the actual frame.

My second frame was rhino but I didn't really farm for him. I just repeated missins not knowing what to do and noticed I could craft him. I played with him a bit and in one match players kept dieing to infested gas and I didn't know what they were talking about. So I sold him,farmed volt,and had way more fun.

My second frame was rhino but I didn't really farm for him. I just repeated missins not knowing what to do and noticed I could craft him. I played with him a bit and in one match players kept dieing to infested gas and I didn't know what they were talking about. So I sold him,farmed volt,and had way more fun.

Best way to farm is not knowing!  Yeah Volt is so freaking fast. 

Trinity

Back in the days when Trinity could annihilate a fleet by shooting herself with rockets and grenades

I wish I could have seen or play in those days.  I love support class the most and I have a feeling Trinity will be my favorite when it all said and done.