Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Parts Came On Alert? But I Didn't Blink...

thehotsung8701A

Is there something wrong with me?  I just realize that people been trying to get him for months, and read on wiki that he the only frame you can only get on alert. 

I'm starting to feel bad...

Yeah it's the toughest frame to get, literally a fight with RNGesus pray you're online when the parts drop in Alerts.

I just got all the parts, one more day until I finally build him.

i got him the first month i began playing when i didnt know what i was doing.  I was just doing every alert and running the star chart. When i finally got to wrap my head around using the foundry i saw i had all parts for Vauban and Oberon. I didnt build them because i thought they were easy starter frames and didnt want to waste a slot.

i still havent built him yet.

Welcome to the hunt for Booben. His parts are infamous starting either when your sleep or your so busy you cant get close. All the god dam time.

Took me what a year or something to get all the parts? still dont use him that much but hes always fun for defenses and when i want to troll my friends with bounce

So true.  I do have too many frames at the moment but Vauban has fun gameplay mechanic.  Turning the enemy into singularity seem like so much fun. 

Got all his parts through alerts along with several stance mods.  I liked the new hydroid helmet alert that was available yesterday.  It may take some time but you might eventually acquire all the parts.

Edited by (PS4)Samjogo

Yeah it's the toughest frame to get, literally a fight with RNGesus pray you're online when the parts drop in Alerts.

Toughest frame to get implies a certain level of difficulty to me. Vauban acquisition is basically a yes/no "are you online" check. To this extent, all you have to do is wait, and do three different missions, which are likely to be quick and, since it will almost always be with a full squad, easy. Total play time for Vauban is likely to take about half an hour. That's less than most solar system boss acquisitions, a drop in the ocean compared to the time required for Mesa, and a speck of dust in the cosmic ether compared to most Prime frames. The tough part resides in people's heads--the longing and pining for that which they do not have.

People underrate the difficulty of acquisition of frames they can "farm" for, because it imparts to them an illusion of control over RNG compared to alerts. It all evens out in the end according to DE's intent for player progression.

Actually Mesa is harder to get then Vauban, for Mesa you need to hope youre online for 3 nav cores then first the boss and hope you get the needed parts