Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking Forward To Any Games This Year?

AdunSaveMe

It's looking to be a pretty decent year.

I'm looking forward to Kingdom Under Fire 2 and Fortnite.

No Man's Sky too, even though I won't be able to play it ;_:

But apparently they take 'time to develop' or something ridiculous like that. The pain is real.

Witcher 3 for sure.

Ah, another game I'll never be able to play.

My hopes are in Killing Floor 2. I really hope it will be awesome. Too much S#&$ty letdowns and stuff, I almost do not dare feel hype anymore.

I still haven't played the first one. I went to play it once but it kept dying on a loading screen so I buggered off.

Of the ones supposedly releasing this year:

No mans sky

Rocket league

Project Cars

Possibly The Witcher 3 - gonna wait because of the whole 200hrs vs 25 hrs, and the mass DLC scandals vs "witcher devs taking a stand against paid DLC".

Dead island 2

Not really anything else coming out this year that has been announced or confirmed for release this year, and even those listed are likely to get delayed to 2016 as is the current trend.

GTA V for pc, in 2 days.

Witcher 3, a bit skeptic since i didn't liked the combat system of witcher 2. World looks amazing though May 19th.

Convoy, inspired by FTL. Apr 21.

Magicka 2, May 26.

Batman Arkham Knight. Jun 23

Overwatch seems interesting, but I have a bizarre distrust for Blizzard. They haven't wronged me yet, at least not directly, but I like to be ready for anything I can be ready for.

Hyper Light Drifter has me excited, as I really like the visual design and the game-play I've seen so far is appealing to me.

I'm hoping No Man's Sky is everything it's chalked up to be, as it seems like a game I'd like, but I have my doubts that it'll maintain an interesting experience.

Unfortunately, RTS games in the vein of Command & Conquer or even Starcraft like are still severely lacking and nobodies seems to want to get into the RTS development. Complex games are just tough to sell against simplicity, I guess. Another expansion to Starcraft 2 isn't going to fix that, either.

Other than these, though, I'm not really keeping my eye on much; too much previous disappointment. As far as games are concerned, I'm for focused on going into the development of them rather than waiting for other people to make them.

Another expansion to Starcraft 2 isn't going to fix that, either.

Starcraft 2 is a mess, in my opinion. I'm one of those weirdos who likes the story in games, and as a sequel to the original, the story blows.

Which is weird, because I'm pretty sure Metzen wrote both games.

Is there a sequel incoming? Because Star Wars Battlefront is kinda aged now. GJkgs, so number 3 incoming. Could be nice.

Could be. But it's being made by DICE, so obviously people are apprehensive.

I think they know what'll happen if they mess it up though.

was looking forward to Evolve. That was $80 down the drain.

I was the same with Titanfall. Fun game, but way too small for the price.