Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Keeps You Playing?

(PSN)Gerotic

Welcome to WarFarm, where hundreds of hours aren't enough to have even 50% of the equipment. Enjoy your stay.

1052 hours, here, and I have maybe 66% of the stuff. What keeps me playing is the hope that DE will wise up and make things better than they are, the somewhat-interesting lore, and friends that also play.

Edited by Siubijeni

simply, my stupidity.

I love the company and am hoping in vain that they will stop making stupid desicions. Also love being a god amongst noobs. It's also a simple time waster. Unlike other games there is no massive penalty if you just stop playing. Take the first 4 hours to unlock the worlds with the resources you need and you're set to make anything.

Here's what keeps me playing:

There's no better games out.

My former favourite games have died off in some form or other.

I help out others.

I find fun things to do in the game, like jump kicking a boss to death (RIP Nef Anyo)

I know there's always another update coming to add new stuff that will make the game fresh, even if only temporarily.

1: My Excalibur. I playbit since then. after CBT. and DE will Rework him, putting new skills, god im so hype.

2: The Game can be Consider as "Pay for Extra Convenience" DE dont force you to pay, if you cant, just play the game and you will earn plat eventually. and most likely people encounter disscounts so they normally buy plat if they have extra cash.

3: The only game I know that offers the most frequent Patches and Updates, everytime there is something new. perfect for casual gamers that has a life outside of the game XD ( no offense hardcores )

4: My kubrow needs to eat every 4 days :) lazy to put in on stasis and put if out again.

5: Active Community, Forum Wars ( like how politicians Debate on everything ) ,Devstream,Prime Time :)

Edited by Rayzenfloss

This game keep me entertained, what else would I ask for?

I love everything about Warframe, I guess that's why

Hell, I can't even decide when someone ask me "which warframe you hate?" "which weapon you love?", cuz I love all of them.

I enjoy the general feel and pace of the game. You can really go as fast or as slow as you want. There are some wonky mechanics, but it all works out in my opinion. Although I'm not a huge fan of all of the weapon tiering, because that just means guns that aren't "top-tier" aren't worth the resources to most players, which means some beautiful designs fall by the wayside.

All in all though, they've made a game with great aesthetics and interesting gameplay. The execution could use some polishing, but I haven't regretted the time I've spent in-game.

Edited by Otenko

For the moment, the community, people who're appreciative of help and the chit chatting in relays. I believe I've become that veteran that sits around saying "back in the good old days when I was young....". Helping others out atm is mostly what I do and what keeps me going now when I've got everything pretty much.