The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why No Water Gun

(XBOX)GeediJunior

Dirty water would be even more deadly.

Proceed to color the water to brown.

Legend has it, Dr, Tengus himself devised a cunning solution to the growing space-sewage problem and the lack of sufficient arms with which to supply the sprawling grineer forces, through the creation of the Acrid pistol.

We don't like to talk about the Acrid pistol. Just make sure to wash your hands after firing that filthy thing.

You don't know where it has been, Tenno.

Edited by Shoku-Nin

Well to the OPs credit (despite whatever thought went into it) highly pressurized water is industrially used to cut through metal. To say the Tenno couldn't make a weapon out of that would be short-sighted.

Saying something can be made lethal is not the same as it being made a weapon. Same reason why there isn't a Sand gun.

Same as why we don't have broken beer bottles and sharpened toothbrush handles as melee weapons.

Edited by Ryme

I like the idea but I would realy want to see guns and abilitys be abel to interact. like shooting this thouhgt a frost snowglobe freezes it into shards or you can ice the floor making mobs slip. (like how volts shild apply s electricity and range)

looking past the amount of water you would need.

>-> or jest a water element for the ignus to make steam. add in ice to cool it down and its jest water again. .... I want an icecube-thrower now.

Edited by Fluff-E-Kitty

Saying something can be made lethal is not the same as it being made a weapon. Same reason why there isn't a Sand gun.

Same as why we don't have broken beer bottles and sharpened toothbrush handles as melee weapons.

You comment makes no sense, you have seen the kind of stuff we can turn into weapons right? Besides your 'examples' can't really be compared to something we already use to cut through solid objects, one has to be narrow minded not to see the weapon potential for that and besides hydro-weaponry is not exactly a new concept in fiction Edited by RahuStalker

but we have the sheev...

i would love broken beer bottles as weapons.

But with all seriousnes whats wrong with having a watergun. Have you seen that big watergun the shoot at protest gone wrong.

What i ment whas DE came up with guns and melee that are absolutly creative i would love an extra gun That shoot water. I just want my main man Hydriod to have his signature gun That shoot puddles