Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is This Game So Good?

Tenisyn

I've never been much of a shooter guy but dear Lotus this game has taken me in.  I figured I'd hop in on the forums (which is more than I've done for a game in a long time) and say hello.  I'm Tenisyn, gaming out of the central coast in California.  There are about half a dozen folks that have jumped in with me, and we've been pretty consistent for the last month.  It's been a strange and awesome trip from that first warframe (volt, meh, didn't fit my style) to sticking Forma into the Zephyr (holy flaming divebombs of tornadic goodness).  Neither I, nor my group have gotten into the Kubrow game as we're still scarred from our early encounters with the miserable dogs on Earth.

Feel free to add me.  Our group is running under the clan name Mars Nav Segment.  (Blame Captain Vor).  If you read this and care to run with a squad, shoot me a message in game.  We're always at least 2 deep.

Thanks for reading,

-Tenisyn

This game is not only amazing for what it already is, but also for what it will inevitably become. The community-developer interaction is also quite prevalent, which is something that keeps me interested. Having your questions asked on a devstream and getting real-time answers (even if they are a bit dodgy) is an altogether new experience for me (relatively speaking, anyway).

Welcome, by the way, to our dysfunctional yet awesome family. Lotus brings taters for us every other weekend.

Edited by Kestral9999

"Why is the game so good?"

Because you can take a tea with your fellow tenno teammates will surviving in a T4S, that might be why.

noPG73I.jpg

Edit: Also i had the same feeling when i first started. The game was so cool and amazing yet mysterious.

Edited by Stoner74

Warframe is the game that made me give up being a Steam Collector. I just said, "hey, I have so much to do with this alone, I can stop hoarding games (for) now...". Good mechanics, huge diversity, there is always a new objective you can setup and make you go for a long time.

Welcome to the ride!

Welcome, hope to see you complaining on forums about endgame in a couple months or whenever you reach MR 13 and above. However regardless of whether we get some really engaging endgame formula you will still be hooked, much like myself. Although there will be a good helping of bitterness mixed in with the sweet.

Edited by Shreiko

Hi! Welcome to Warframe.

As to your initial question, it's mainly because it's an RPG with ninja-flavoring and skill-oriented free-form combat. It has a little bit of everything, all mixed together in a really pretty package.

Welcome to the forums and keep enjoying Warframe!

Poke by the Larunda Relay sometime to hang out with a few Tenno maybe?:) I'll be there during the days and weekends with some other Tenno:)

Good hunting to you Tenno!:)