Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Attica Isn't Silent

Burnthesteak87

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, just found this out. I'm re-leveling the attica after rebuilding it, since it finally received a buff ages ago(I know, I'm late to the party).

I picked up some screenshots of it NOT being silent, despite the arsenal information saying otherwise.

First instance is with a few lancers. They clearly don't see me and are in the unalerted state.

g09yopt.jpg

But as soon as I fire the attica to the side of them, they react(I purposefully didn't hit either of them)

ICWlm78.jpg

Z39iAIk.jpg

Here's another instance with a ballista.(sort of hard to see in my opinion)

Un-alerted:

ShpQzaG.jpg

Post attica discharge, and the ballista(again not hit) is moving for cover:

dH49Vj0.jpg

2470Xhm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Had to dig for this but some info to share on this old bug: it will be fixed and the Attica will function as a Silent weapon in a future update!

Also, last I checked the regular Ballistica is not silenced either. Rakta is definitely working now but I'm not sure about the regular one. Thanks for the update Spacemom!

Had to dig for this but some info to share on this old bug: it will be fixed and the Attica will function as a Silent weapon in a future update!

Attica will function as a Silent weapon in a future update?! o_o I thought the description was wrong all along. Time to potato mine!

Edited by Knightmare047

Attica will function as a Silent weapon in a future update?! o_o I thought the description was wrong all along. Time to potato mine!

If you dig around a little for 'information,'; you might find that you may or may not want to do that. It depends on how much you mind potatoing weapons only to have them upgraded in the future.

Attica is just straight up gluteus maximus in this game :/ needs a serious buff

It's not that bad. Only thing really holding it back is the molasses reload speed. It does fine damage per shot otherwise.

Oh, yeah, that firing sound is pretty wimpy too.

Attica is just straight up gluteus maximus in this game :/ needs a serious buff

It hasn't been anywhere near bad since its last big buff. It's not as powerful as the Boltor Prime, but it actually doesn't fall as far behind as you would think. Plus, it's the only weapon that can really use Thunderbolt without sacrificing a massive amount of power.

The only problem I have with the Attica is that it needs some of that sweet, sweet PBR.

Hail the Lotus! At last, I will be able to do stealth spy runs without a Hush mod on it... rly, crossbow weapon types should be silenced the same way bows are.

At last!!!

The stealth community already thank you for that... (if Attica can one shot people, of course)