The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got Tired Of Bo Prime, So I Made This Magnificent Video Montage

NOSCOPE_xGET_GUDx_BLAZER

Don't ask for only Bo Nerf, if they nerf only Bo, people will just use Gram or Dex Dakra and the same problem will continue. Nerf damage on all Melees and increase Channeling cost and/or reduce Channeling Damage, remove Stances or remove the damage multiplier of Combos.

Nerf damage on all Melees

and this will make some other melee weapons even more useless..

melee weapons should just have some unique traits. for example: gram could still one-shot, and have huge range, but its speed should be much much slower, and also it can slow down sprint speed, because it's sure damn heavy.

and this will make some other melee weapons even more useless..

melee weapons should just have some unique traits. for example: gram could still one-shot, and have huge range, but its speed should be much much slower, and also it can slow down sprint speed, because it's sure damn heavy.

People keep calling out the Bo Prime... What about the Gram that kills with 2 hits with Channeling, and the Dex Drakra that kills with 3 hits without Channeling, what about the cheesy Kogake spam? Nerf all of them!

Edited by RexSol

not sure if trolling or just not familiar with MLG parody videos

my statement still stands. bad editing as a joke is still bad editing.

also, perhaps relevant.

can't post a link because the Forums are stupid and will force an embed.

youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos

my statement still stands. bad editing as a joke is still bad editing.

also, perhaps relevant.

can't post a link because the Forums are stupid and will force an embed.

youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos

It's not just a joke dude... it's an entire genre of memes... The crap editting is part of the "MLG" meme... holy crap you're unreal xD

Edited by AuraMau

i am well aware. except this is a Feedback section, not Off Topic.

so why are you concerned about the audio in the video, when clearly its a rhetorical message, if you actually care about the feedback you should be talking about bo prime and not about the quality of the video.

I like the video, the audio may be crap but its still better than 99% of the boring unedited videos uploaded by this segment of the community, and also it managed to give a new breath to the melee issue, which clearly was the target of the edition

i am well aware. except this is a Feedback section, not Off Topic.

You really need to lighten up.

Feedback can be humorous and still be appropriate.  The video clearly shows the main issues with bo prime. 

The video clearly shows the main issues with bo prime.

Kill Montages show nothing.

you could make a Kill Montage video of a Lato Killing Lv2000 Enemies, that doesn't mean it's useful video.

without explanation and reasoning, there is little to be had.

Kill Montages show nothing.

you could make a Kill Montage video of a Lato Killing Lv2000 Enemies, that doesn't mean it's useful video.

without explanation and reasoning, there is little to be had.

The guy is going around and getting easy kills by mashing e while channeling.  If you can't understand the implications of that, your input is not really needed in this forum.

Edited by Aggh

this is not exclusive to that Melee Weapon in particular.

as RexSol has pointed out.

Except bo prime does it better than any of them, largely because of its range and mobility, as is readily apparent in the video.  Seeing it in the wild in use by a player is how devs learn about issues.  The first two kills he gets in a 6 hit combo while being pulled by a mag for God's sake.  Even someone using a gram would eat a stun and a lex shot going into a mag like that. 

Next time you come into the feedback section, put your critical thinking cap on please.

Edited by Aggh