The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #51!

[DE]Rebecca

Of all the bosses that need reworks, it has to be Nef Anyo and Phorid, since as it is, in most cases, you can oneshot them. What plans are set for Phorid? As is he's just basically a juggernaught in a way. Will he be getting some kind of buff eventually and model change? Cause as is he's just as pathetic as nef anyo is.

Edited by Cmdr-A

Are archwing augment mods a thing that could come true? I made a thread about them: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/442008-archwing-augment-mods/#entry4906694

Are more mission types coming to archwing?

Also, at the start of the year you teased about a possible shot at account migration to consoles, is there any news on that front?

Umm, boss related, lets see:

Will we see another rework for the reworked bosses?(ej: vay hek, because the figh with him on earth its just, meh at best, i dont like it at all. The raid its another topic)

Will we see all the current bosses reworked for the end of the year?

Are you gonna work on the overall fun and variety of boss fights? both old ones and new ones?

You are always heading the right direction more or less but bosses still rarely make an interesting fight. With some being kinda okay like sargas ruk or lephantis, they still VEEERY rarely fit the right difficulty and end up being a chore for everyone in the squad becouse nobody bothers to downgrade their gear just to have a fun fight.

Most of the time bosses are simply not dangerous enough to players and their damage output is terribly bad to a geared squad.

(Behaving) Like a Boss

Question + suggestion

How about boss fights that are tough because of their ability to command (ie cause mobs to use more clever & effective tactics)?  I know Alad V commands Zanuka, and that certainly adds to the challenge.  But what about a boss making expert use of their factions normal units, like a grineer boss who has shield lancers form shield walls?  Could the game actually support group AI enhancements like that?

One of the things I dislike about current boss fights is standing around and waiting for the invulnerability phases of a boss to end.

Will the new bosses fit a similar pattern of shoot, then wait for the next phase where they can be damaged, or will there be a higher degree of interactivity, where we can force the boss to be damageable.

Will the bosses have unique weapons that will be gatherable by players? You stated that Tyl's new Sword and Sheild will be a usable weapon so what about the other rework gear? Or will they have a role in the eventual mod powers hinted at with Excal's 'Super Jump' power being removed but usable by all frames.

Stay frosty my friends

In the upcoming Excal rework, how do you feel about letting him also use his equipped melee during his Ult, along with his energy sword? Like switching them out like primaries and secondaries, it could be a cool dual melee weapon mode that would be unique to Excal.

Will we ever get more places to put Sigils, such as our helmets? 

lets see a rework for bosses , hmmmm i am pretty used to the boss as it is but if i had to change some of the bosses they will be:

1.) the mini boss from Void Sobtage 3 , remove there glowing backpacks and triple there health ... ( Sprack etc. )

2.) Raptor, Ambulas,Sg.t Nef Anyo should all be removed and replace with a real boss that looks like a boss , i hate fighting bosses that are copy and paste of other enemys ..

is there any chance that we will get any new bosses and like the alad v mission whit zanuka to were we can get 2 bosses can we get 3 or 4 bosses in 1 mission and will the spawn rate of zanuka hunter go up any? will we also get 8 player missions other then raids also y do we need orokin cell in void y not neural sensors because they only have 1 planet unlike orokin cell. also will the new faction comes will there be a research lab? will there be more vault reward in the future. also will there ever be 8 players in plane mission with enemies as a higher level and better rewards? thzx if you read this  

i got a list of questions:

Q1: ETA on Kela rework?

Q2: Vor and Alad V have given the treatment of having quests attached to them. will all other bosses recieve the same treatment?

Q3: lorewise, do bosses come accross planet-based warframes( or their blueprints), or is it the Lotus that rewards us with the blueprints for killing said boss?

Q4: why do updated Grineer bosses speak the common language instead of Grineer? is it a matter of hierarchy the manner in which a Grineer speaks?

Q5: on Fossa, Venus, we supposedly prevented the Jackal from being mass produced, yet we see what seems to be like an assembly line of Jackal limbs in infested ships in Eris. is this why Jackals keep popping up in Fossa?

Q6: Vay Hek yet lives, Vor yet lives, Alad V is finally dead. are bosses in this game meant to truly die, or will you just keep expanding them for more content?

Q7: will the void ever get an assassination boss of its own?

Q8: if i supposedly defeated Vor on Mercury, or if i supposedly defeated Kril on Ceres, then what are they doing on Phobos? this goes vice versa... will Phobos ever recieve its own unique boss?

Q9: i would expect Syndicates to have their share of tough adversaries, will there ever be an assassination feature for Syndicates?

Edited by Stigma_Deathshatter

Will new bosses have unique tactics? instead of having 3+ invulnerability phases ( Capitan Vor, Vay Hek, Sargas Ruk, Lech Krill, Lephantis, Mutalist Alad V).

Will bosses like Ruk, Krill or Vay Hek have better melee interactions, you can still kill them with melee but it is painful as it bases on directional air melee and hitbox sometimes dont detect melee hit.

Any changes to armor mechanic for warframes? Amounts of protection that armor give players for high end enemies lvl 100+ are close to nothing. No matter if you have maxed steel fiber + redirection + vitality they will take you down in one burst.

I know that most of devs are against supporting any kind of cover mechanic, cause it wont fit in fast game. I know that movement gives players a bit of protection, but in most cases you cant realay on that so anything that could change feeling of having toilet paper armor would be nice

also melee block doesnt work when standard elite lancer can destroy full stamina bar moded with maxed marathon in one burst

above is about fighting lvl 100+ enemies etc. If it could be consideres written in offensive tone, this is not purpose of those questions.

i got a list of questions:

Q1: will you ever create a character with actual hair?

Q2: special missions such as Syndicate missions and Alerts follow the exact same format as regular missions. will you ever make changes that will make them more unique? considering that raids are 3 missions in 1, will special missions ever get the same treatment.

Q3: when doing Syndicate missions, can we have it so that the head of each syndicate gives announcements instead of the Lotus?

Q4: will there eventually be Archwing missions in the Void? i always wanted to assault a tower in space

Q5: are the Arbiters of Hexis Tenno? or are they sympathizers that believe in higher Tenno potential?

Q6: can we get a progress update on full-body Lotus and Kela De Thaym?

I was wondering that do if doing a Syn. Mission lotus should not be telling us what to do it should be the syn who gave us the mission.