Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Frame Blueprint Grinding Completely Bollocks

gr8stalin

I've been playing Warframe for a while now and after experiencing what Mag has to offer, I wanted to try something different like a healing class. Trinity appealed to me in this way, so I asked around and looked up what I had to do to get the Trinity warframe short of paying for platinum. After a few days, I got my first chassis and my first helmet and built both, then bought the blueprint. It's been at least a week and a half of playing since then, and well...

2TGxI.jpg

Yeah. This isn't RNG anymore. There's something wrong.

I am NOT paying 20 United States Dollars for a frame I have two/thirds completed.

that happened to me with LOKI except in the thirties of copies and after that month of playing i got the systems once and then i did it 4 more times to see what i would get and more chassis and helmets, its just how the game works.

Face it. The RNG gods hate us. In the last 2 weeks, I've never seen an alert over 3k, god forbid it has a bp or artifact as a reward. I've missed 2 glaives, 2 reactors, and 5 catalysts. Starting to think its not just RNG...

RNG will be the death of this game. Only thing De is doing wrong.

Edited by Feldgrep

There should be a way to crank up the difficulty of certain missions to get the parts you need. Example: I'm trying to get the Rhino parts and I've beaten the Jackal at least 15 times, all I have to show for it is the helmet blueprints. It wouldn't be so bad if the Jackal wasn't such a pushover. If I could make the mission much harder for a higher chance to get stuff in return, it'd be win/win.

Hang in there. The RNG gods will smile upon you...eventually.

It took me about as long as you to get the Frost Systems BP, but it did drop finally. On the other hand, I got ASH and LOKI BPs without even trying and I just put Nyx in the foundry for construction. Persevere - it WILL pay off.

A friend found the 3 parts in 3 boss in a raw.

I made Lech Kryll only to find Frost's system, it took me about 2 weeks and about 40 retry.

(Curiously, i found this system the first game after i bought the general frost's Blueprint)

I got Trinity in 6 runs. I'm afraid it actually is RNG. Unfortunately human brain has tendency to look for patterns where there are none and don't get me started on how much humans suck at chance calculations. It's natural to think this way, but it's all illusion. Blame your brain.

Also, do other missions from time to time. There might be a drop in a drop chance if you grind one mission over and over.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Lol i'm in the same situation except that i have 2 TIMES YOUR CHASSIS & SYSTEMS (yes i miss helmet, got system) and 0 Helmets

RNG is RNG, deal with it

PS: got full ember in 4 runs for example... something goes smoothly, something not, RNG.

PS2: made 10 Ash runs got 1 scheme only for example... RNG is RNG.

Ok here's a tip, don't let the BP lying around in your foundry, build immediately what BP u got/have or sell.

This is just my pure speculation, but if u don't have a boss specific BP drop in your foundry you'd likely have better or not higher chance obtaining one BP from that specific boss, why because the systems "thinks" u don't have any of the BP from that boss, that's why it's easier to drop on early attempts.

Yes this is just my theory but i did numerous test with me and my friends and we have no probs farming BP from bosses, pure luck? maybe :D

I'm just sharing my experience farming BP, that's all n good luck guys!

Edited by xection9

Got all my Trinity parts in less than 20 runs (probably around 17-18). 

On a related note the longest I had to farm a boss was the Jackal for Rhino parts, around 30-ish runs.

Just keep at it, and to prevent burnout from farming a boss too long, mix it up and play other missions. Personally I only farm a boss in bursts of 4-5 straight attempts.

I've been playing Warframe for a while now and after experiencing what Mag has to offer, I wanted to try something different like a healing class. Trinity appealed to me in this way, so I asked around and looked up what I had to do to get the Trinity warframe short of paying for platinum. After a few days, I got my first chassis and my first helmet and built both, then bought the blueprint. It's been at least a week and a half of playing since then, and well...

2TGxI.jpg

Yeah. This isn't RNG anymore. There's something wrong.

I am NOT paying 20 United States Dollars for a frame I have two/thirds completed.

Can confirm the same bull**** happening with ember systems

Excepts my friend has got 12 helmets by now and 8 chassis.

The drops of systems are most likely not RNG. I can confirm on several people's experiences that they have their drop chance lower than chassis and helm.

*rolls dice and doesn't get any even numbers 5 times in a row*

THESE DICE ARE LOADED!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The smaller the amount of rolls, the higher the chance of deviations.

The higher the amount of rolls, the closer you get to balance. In terms of coin flips, its entirely possible to get 3 heads in succession. Does this mean that the chance of a tails happening is 0%?

At 10'000 flips the ration of tails and heads is roughly 49.7%

So thank you for your straw man, but systems are clearly not on RNG distribution.

Edited by Aerensiniac

Giggle, "kids today don't know they're born".

In some other games, I know people who have waited years for a specific drop without getting it. Them's the breaks, cease the QQ, it makes you sound silly.

Please specify the drop system of "some other games".

It took me 2-3 weeks to get Frost Systems.
In that time, I had about 10 Chassis, and equal number of Helmets, if not more, and the rest of the runs dropped nothing. 
After the first week of intensive grinding, I settled to one mission a day.
I got it. Eventually.
RNG is RNG is RNG, and is the biggest troll you'll ever meet. 

It took me 2-3 weeks to get Frost Systems.

In that time, I had about 10 Chassis, and equal number of Helmets, if not more, and the rest of the runs dropped nothing. 

After the first week of intensive grinding, I settled to one mission a day.

I got it. Eventually.

RNG is RNG is RNG, and is the biggest troll you'll ever meet. 

Go to http://www.basic-mathematics.com/coin-toss-probability.html

Tell me once you have managed to get 20 heads or tails out of 20 tosses.

People on these forums seemingly have no idea how RNG works.

We are not talking about 1 guy miraculously running into the unique situation where he has gotten the same item 10 times in a row, even though it has had the same drop chance as 2 others.

We are talking about a lot of players experiencing the same issue.

The statistical probability of not getting one of the 3 marks in 20-30 rolls which have the exact same chance of appearing, is extremely low.

Unless people in this thread wish to tell that a rather large percentage of the players in Warframe has developed ESP abilities and can influence RNG in such manner, the only conclusion is that they have no idea what they are talking about.

Systems are most likely not on the RNG loot table.

Its drop chance is lower than chassis's and helm's.

Edited by Aerensiniac

The smaller the amount of rolls, the higher the chance of deviations.

The higher the amount of rolls, the closer you get to balance. In terms of coin flips, its entirely possible to get 3 heads in succession. Does this mean that the chance of a tails happening is 0%?

At 10'000 flips the ration of tails and heads is roughly 49.7%

So thank you for your straw man, but systems are clearly not on RNG distribution.

Have you flipped this particular coin 10k times? No? Then you don't have a sample size large enough.

RNG is RNG