Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Tenno Theory. I Believe I Have Found The Answer.

(PSN)buddy72757

Here is my theory:

Tenno is a combination of two words: Ten and No.

First Word: Ten

Now, ten is the exact number of how many fingers we have, and provides evidence that the Tenno use the decimal system because ten is in Tenno. Given that humans also have 10 fingers and also use the decimal system because we have 10 fingers, it means the Tenno must have 10 fingers. Who else has 10 fingers? Well, not fingers, but bones resembling fingers and using the anatomical evidence supporting evolution we can find that Tenno, humans, and dolphins share a common ancestor. Dolphins have blow holes... the Lotus has a breathing hole in her mouth. So, Tenno must have been dolphins who bred with humans and the first of this species was the Lotus. Now, because dolphins live in a pack, that means that there wasn't only one Lotus, no, rather, there were many Loti. These Loti likely prospered because they had dolphin fins and through natural selection killed off both dolphins and humans. From there, the Loti began to inhabit both land and water. Using technology they invented, the Loti create very advanced technologies and stuff. But one human lived, but he was genetically disabled and sneaked into a Lotisian cloning machine and cloned himself to save his species. But the machine was only meant for Loti, so the clones ended up looking really stupid and made up a really stupid language. But who was this last human? Captain Vor. How do I know this? Because he's the oldest Grineer I know and he is really wrinkly. So, they stole the cloning machine and stole a rocket ship or something and flew to colonize other planets. The Loti knew they had to stop them, so they all of the Loti of the world went to their leader Loti, Lotus Maximus. Now, Lotus Maximus was where the Loti flocked in times of great need. The Lotus Maximus said we should use one of the cloning machines and create our own army. So they took some Grineer corpses and cloned them in an upgraded machine that gave them intelligence and the ability to not be or look stupid. These Grineer corpses became the Corpus, because Loti vocabulary was severely limited. But they enhanced the brains of the Corpus too much and they also took a rocket ship and ditched them along with blueprints for how to make a robot army, but they didn't yet have enough fieldrons and other resources to begin the build and they didn't have enough platinum to buy it or rush it, so they went into hiding until they could claim their robot army from the foundry. However, the Grineer did have platinum and bought the best army. However, the Loti complained to the Devs that this was pay to win and so the Grineer lost their grand army... and still looked stupid. But the Grineer did still have a vast arsenal of Ogris warheads which they used to almost wipe out the entire Lotisian species. Only one Loti survived: the Lotus. So, the Lotus then squeezed out some Lotus juice from her Lotus hole (which evolved from the dolphin blow hole) and rubbed some together and poof, Excalibur was a test tube baby. So now she is raising her own army of Tenno, experimenting with her Lotus juice every once in a while to get a new warframe every now and then, to stop the Grineer and the Corpus. But one day, the Lotus got Ebolotus... a disease that still effects the descendants of the human race ever since it became a problem in Africa. The Lotus became very sick and demanded her Tenno slaves to give her some cure. The cure did cure Ebolotus, but then the Lotus grew a tumor on her head because the cure wasn't perfected. Out from this tumor popped out some disgusting goop that quickly escaped and years later became the Infested. Now, the Lotus still has the left overs of her tumor, its that blue stuff all over her head and it prevents her from seeing and she is now legally blind. The Lotus filed a lawsuit against the Grineer for this, but lost because the Corpus began to study law and the Grineer payed them off with platinum to help them win the case. So now the Lotus hated both the Grineer and the Corpus and the descendants of her tumor (the Infested) and sent the Tenno to go kill them all. And that is how it all happened. 

Second Word: No

Moving on to the second part of the word: Tenno (Ten + No), is the word No. No means that none of this is true and I have nothing better to do than waste my time here and no I do not want to do my homework because homework is boring and no I am not procrastinating because I'm just taking a little break and then I'll go eat some food later. 

However, the Ebolutus and the Lotus' tumor is real. If you don't believe me here:

Photo-4.png   

See, that gross blue thing on her head is the remains of her tumor. God its hideous! KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!

Tenno means emperor. But it's significance in Warframe is that it is the same as Hayden Tenno's surname. And I believe that they are called Tenno because they share similarity with Hayden Tenno, and I think that is the case because they are infected with Technocyte, like he was (I believe this is supported by Rhino Prime's Codex entry and by the Infested telling the Tenno that they are of the same flesh).

Now that the serious explanation is over, here's an actual response to the thread:

What a waste of time. Dumb thread. Dumb post. I can't believe you bothered to type that up, OP.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Tenno means emperor. But it's significance in Warframe is that it is the same as Hayden Tenno's surname. And I believe that they are called Tenno because they share similarity with Hayden Tenno, and I think that is the case because they are infected with Technocyte, like he was (I believe this is supported by Rhino Prime's Codex entry and by the Infested telling the Tenno that they are of the same flesh).

Now that the serious explanation is over, here's an actual response to the thread:

What a waste of time. Dumb thread. Dumb post. I can't believe you bothered to type that up, OP.

So, what you're saying... is that the Lotisian Democracy was actually a Lotisian Empire? And Lotus Maximus was their Emporer? Hmmm... very interesting. Maybe we should meet up sometime and work on this theory together, I really like your suggestions about the Lotisian Empire you completely agree on and accept. :D

Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you.