Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Female Frames Are More Fun To Play

Fungushnitzel

No, not because they're female.

It's their abilities that I like more than the male frames'.  In general it seems that the female frames have more long-range spellcaster type abilities.  Not many of the male frames have nuke-type skills, and the ones that do aren't that great.  Mainly the male ones seem to be more focused on CC and melee skills, whereas the female frames get the fun skills.

I think it would be great if we could switch gender on the frames, I'd love to play a male mag or banshee.  Those two are my favorite frames, but it feels a bit odd that I mainly play only the female ones while my male frames collect dust.  I haven't even tried out Excal, Ash, Rhino, or Limbo yet, because their skillset doesn't really interest me.  I'm hoping the next male frame they make has flashier long-range skills on it.

I FIND THIS THREAD SEXIST

it isn't really since it's about the utility and play styles of frames. The sexes is just a trend that is observed alongside it, but that is the norm with games that do gender locked classes as its a pretty easy to wind up assigning staples to each sex. 

Edited by Cubewano

No, not because they're female.

It's their abilities that I like more than the male frames'.  In general it seems that the female frames have more long-range spellcaster type abilities.  Not many of the male frames have nuke-type skills, and the ones that do aren't that great.  Mainly the male ones seem to be more focused on CC and melee skills, whereas the female frames get the fun skills.

I think it would be great if we could switch gender on the frames, I'd love to play a male mag or banshee.  Those two are my favorite frames, but it feels a bit odd that I mainly play only the female ones while my male frames collect dust.  I haven't even tried out Excal, Ash, Rhino, or Limbo yet, because their skillset doesn't really interest me.  I'm hoping the next male frame they make has flashier long-range skills on it.

It's also debatable that the "female" Warframes are somewhat better than most "Male" Warframes...

it isn't really since it's about the utility and play styles of frames. The sexes is just a trend that is observed alongside it, but that is the norm with games that do gender locked classes as its a pretty easy for it to introduce gender stereoptying. 

I think they where referring to the immediate digression into booty-town, which does come across as a little sexist imo.

Edit: or they where baiting people. One of the two.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Uhhh. It isn't sexist for a guy to focus on the butt of a female.. From what I've been told girls focus on a guy's butt just ask much. >w>....

Is it bad for us to show that we are sexually attracted to DE's  animation style? 

(It would be sexist if I said they are only good for those bums)

Edited by InhibitedFox