Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Fast Hands Is Really Useless

apcha

When modding Tonkor, fasthand seems to be a good choice. then i did a quick calculation.

original reload: 2 seconds

reload with maxed fast hands: 1.5 seconds

reload with maxed primed fast hands: 1.3 seconds

I cant see any reason to max a primed fast hands. though it's easy for DE to release a new primed mod, it's hard for players to max it. 

I dont mind waiting for 3 months or more for the void trader to bring another primed mod, but it better not another primed fast hands.

Because you use primed fast hands in only 1 weapom: Supra.

They maybe need to change primed fast hands to Supra: "Light Mags" Augment.

Primed fast hands should make a weapon's DPS skyrocket, im surprised the DPS people havent jizzed all over the forum because of it.

Well. Supra is probably the poster child for guns that have extreme difficulties with reload.

If I take a pretty ordinary "non theory crafted" build:

Serration, split chamber, shred, heavy caliber

infected clip, stormbringer, rifle ammo mutate, entropy burst

...Warframe Builder says the burst DPS is 13173 and the sustain is 7491.

Replacing Entropy Burst with Primed Fast Hands changes that to... 8845 sustained. (And at 2.71 seconds, supra has a longer reload time with max primed fast hands than most automatics have without any reload mod at all)

So that's 1.6 million credits, 500 R5 fusion cores, and removing the rather good status performance, to gain 18% bonus to sustained DPS....and it still doesn't come anywhere close to proper endgame rifles like Soma Prime which don't need any ubermods to function well.

No thanks.

Just call it "Tactical Reload" and make it reload faster if magazines are partially empty. That means that a magazine that has only fired 50% of it's full capacity will reload twice as fast then a fully empty one.

The reload time with an empty mag can remain with the current bonus, and scaled up in speed for when missing a percentage of a full mag.