Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post The Music Of Your Country!

unknow99

I laughed at the entire first min, his face was just stuck on: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well I'd blame that on your wonderful Australian internet

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well I'd blame that on your wonderful Australian internet

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sadly it wasn't the connection. Firefox did something to the code when using videos, in a recent update. Messes with the sound and video on most sites, youtube is still mostly ok.

What is good is due to taste, so that cannot be used for fair judgement on who wins.

But all my songs are good, but to you they're crap.

-snip-

Pfft, it ain't how good it is IT'S HOW MUCH YOU CAN POST TILL YOU'RE SICK OF IT.

-snip-

Actually we are posting good music, if you aren't then you forfeit to us by default.

-snip-

You wouldn't be misrepresenting what I said would you Erebus?

strawman.jpg

I'm back Erebus. This is not over!

You wouldn't be misrepresenting what I said would you Erebus?

strawman.jpg

I'm back Erebus. This is not over!

How am I strawmanning you?

You said that if I don't post good music, I lose by default.

I say that what is good is entirely subjective in terms of music, so either of us could just say "that sucks" multiple times in a row.

Both of what I said is not about quality, but quantity.

You also intentionally left out a bit of what I said in the first quote:

What is good is due to taste, so that cannot be used for fair judgement on who wins.

For example: 

Flight of the conchords is BS

Black sheep is kewl

But all my songs are good, but to you they're crap.

Quantity is the deciding factor here.

So I ask again, how am I strawmanning you?

Edited by TheErebus.

How am I strawmanning you?-snip-

Once again from your own quote "it ain't how good it is" - Meaning you don't think it's great, if this was just a thread for random music I would have already filled a hundred pages. This is about music from your country you'd listen to. In fact I have only posted music I would happily play in my own car on a long roadtrip.

However this whole thread has made me happier to be honest. It's not often I look back and appreciate just how many good songs and artists my country has produced and I believe each and every person here who has posted should feel the same.

I was remembering this thread today at work and a song was in my head, and because its NZ music month here it started playing on the radio, me and a couple of workmates sang along, it was great. The boss just laughed.

No hard feelings Erebus. This seems to be a case of mistranslation.

I listen to all these songs too. I may hate my country, but I like our music.

-snip-

Heh, same here. Our government are greedy and hypocritical. It's actually illegal here to openly criticise politicians, they passed the law a couple of years ago which killed the funniest show on TV here: facelift.

Heh, same here. Our government are greedy and hypocritical. It's actually illegal here to openly criticise politicians, they passed the law a couple of years ago which killed the funniest show on TV here: facelift.

Children here are only allowed same sex parties. 

I don't know if mothers or fathers can go to the opposite sex parties of their kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92mVoinVUcg

Children here are only allowed same sex parties. 

I don't know if mothers or fathers can go to the opposite sex parties of their kids.

That's a bit rough, we just have politicians that rip the country off and make laws that suit them and there own financial status, we are also now all being spied on indiscriminately. Every update we get from the government is just another one of our rights being stripped from us.