Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Confessions.

LtSprinkulz

Just because why not. This is probably a dumb idea, and I'm probably gonna get some aggro, but idgaf. Tell me your sins, children

In case you don't get it, I'm basically trying to start a "FNaF Confessions Simulator" thread but with Warframe.

I'll start.

I want to sit on Rhino's codpiece.

Just because why not. This is probably a dumb idea, and I'm probably gonna get some aggro, but idgaf. Tell me your sins, children

In case you don't get it, I'm basically trying to start a "FNaF Confessions Simulator" thread but with Warframe.

I'll start.

I want to sit on Rhino's codpiece.

Let's not~

I don't feel easy when other people check out my rhino prime and think sexual thoughts and doing sexual things with it.

It's the reason why people don't play with the female models in other games unless they are a pervert~ ;D

Edited by Zarozian

Let's not~

I don't feel easy when other people check out my rhino prime and think sexual thoughts and doing sexual things with it.

It's the reason why people don't play with the female models in other games unless they are a pervert~ ;D

Think pink Rhino with Mirage's noble animation stance...

U can't unseen now. Huehuehue.

Let's not~

This is confession time. Of course there's bound to be... "inappropriate stuff", but this is GD, and I think there is a mature audience here. As far as I know, anyways.

I take more in-game screenshots when I'm playing as a Valkyr then any other frame.

Use a different stance than her own. Her stances flat her out. :) Some friendly tips.

As for my lame confession? Sometimes, I ripline my friends away from the consoles they hack just for fun. Or riplining them in general.

I watched this 30 minute Warframe video on the "hub".

Let's just say... it contained unreleased lore on some frames, as well as never-before-seen footage from Valkyr's time in Zanuka Labs(or whatever it's called).

Source?

OH DEAR LORD I GET OUT NOW...

Edited by LtSprinkulz