Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Words I've Begun To Hate Due To The Warframe Community's Lack Of Synonyms

Eldnacpeek

Yes. I'm making a thread about this. Why? It's really quiet and no one should trust my mind when in silence. It begins to boil.

Anyways, here are a few words I'm exhausted of seeing;

-Redundant

-Lackluster

-Repetitive

That's all for now.

Have a good day.

And please expand your vocabulary regarding synonyms.

Whether or not you take this thread seriously is fine with me either way.

The list may expand...

You may list words you tire of below if you please.

Edited by LazerSkink

Oh, yes. That.

I kinda have a problem with viable only because many people use it when what they really mean is optimal.  Many things are viable, or possible, or usable, or whatever, not as many things are optimal, or optimized, or min-maxed.

That said, I love how you post how people should brush up on their synonyms without offering any suggestions yourself.

I kinda have a problem with viable only because many people use it when what they really mean is optimal.  Many things are viable, or possible, or usable, or whatever, not as many things are optimal, or optimized, or min-maxed.

That said, I love how you post how people should brush up on their synonyms without offering any suggestions yourself.

What am I? A thesaurus? People have access to immediate knowledge, I'm not going to assist in something so simple. >:[

Edited by LazerSkink

The feedback section is full of this, yes. Just to clarify, I don't really hate words, per se. 

Just phrases.

Anything that says:

"i dont want to be challenged intellectually by anything that might damage my fragile worldview"

In a nutshell.

Edited by Snydrex

That one's tolerable to me, considering I see it equal amounts in game.

I dislike it because the word has been devalued, to me at least. It implies that whatever you're talking about has a degrading effect on the game/whatever. Now it's just used to describe mean people.

"Oh man, that community is so toxic."

"Stop being so toxic!"

"Did you hear how toxic the LoL community is?"

etc.

I've just grown tired of it, personally. I actually haven't encountered many people who I'd consider particularly nasty in this game; WF has a pretty tame community compared to most multiplayer games.

I dislike it because the word has been devalued, to me at least. It implies that whatever you're talking about has a degrading effect on the game/whatever. Now it's just used to describe mean people.

"Oh man, that community is so toxic."

"Stop being so toxic!"

"Did you hear how toxic the LoL community is?"

etc.

I've just grown tired of it, personally. I actually haven't encountered many people who I'd consider particularly nasty in this game; WF has a pretty tame community compared to most multiplayer games.

Quite so.

Unnecessary

Unimpressive

Unneeded

Unbalanced

You think a suggestion is great but immediately tell the author it will never actually work? Know what else is unnecessary? Warframe.

You ignore all good points and pick out flaws from suggestions, and then tell the author that his suggestion is bad? I don't have words for you.

Your post basically amounts to "I don't want this" even if the suggestion is something minor or won't affect you (say, a weapon suggestion)? Sigh...

You assume that suggestions can only be incorporated exactly as they're written, so you find something you deem too good or too bad, and call the entire suggestion horrible? GET OUT

Edited by BeeOverlord