Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Needs A Buff

Chaosdreamer

No one reads these posts about buffing bad guns or such that matters. There has been so many supra buff threads among other things for a long time and have yet to see any chances happen.

Really? That must be why people are replying...

Happy that it is never, EVER used along with so many other forgotten and abandoned weapons?

Kinda defeats the purpose of it existing in the first place

Seriously, soo many weapons that should be good based on requirements alone, that aren't. 

Seeing as how we got a psuedo-new Flux Rifle with Quanta and then a pseudo-new Dear with Mutalist Quanta... I'm wondering if they will just make a newer Supra Variant rather than fix the current one.

Flux and Spectra got a buff, in my opinion the Spectra came out ahead and left the Flux behind.

Has me wondering what it would have been like if Paracyst had been a newer Supra...

I would like the Supra to get an odd rework:

Inaccurate when initially fired and once spooled up the spread tightens. (Opposite of Kohm series)

I think this would pair well with Overheat mechanic instead of Ammo.

Regardless, Syndicate Mod should be boosting base by 20% so that status mods work with 22.5% ...why else would you include "Base" in the mod.

(*Like how they added 200% Longer duration to Prolonged Paralysis, but normal Paralysis cannot have duration extended like Prolonged Paralysis stun duration being extended by Power Strength*)

Seeing as how we got a psuedo-new Flux Rifle with Quanta and then a pseudo-new Dear with Mutalist Quanta... I'm wondering if they will just make a newer Supra Variant rather than fix the current one.

Flux and Spectra got a buff, in my opinion the Spectra came out ahead and left the Flux behind.

Has me wondering what it would have been like if Paracyst had been a newer Supra...

I would like the Supra to get an odd rework:

Inaccurate when initially fired and once spooled up the spread tightens. (Opposite of Kohm series)

I think this would pair well with Overheat mechanic instead of Ammo.

Regardless, Syndicate Mod should be boosting base by 20% so that status mods work with 22.5% ...why else would you include "Base" in the mod.

(*Like how they added 200% Longer duration to Prolonged Paralysis, but normal Paralysis cannot have duration extended like Prolonged Paralysis stun duration being extended by Power Strength*)

Overheat function would be sick

It is apparently working as intended.

Apparently you don't know what you're talking about! 

how is 22.5% (base status)+ 240%  =   28.5%?  when it should be ~ 77% 

GkX4klj.jpg

Edited by doping91

It has that augment right? So why would it need a buff? DE already fixed it with an augment. Just ask for another Supra augment!

Joking aside, this pew pew gun needs a major buff. It's such an great looking weapon and nice aesthetics and all but damage output wise it's severely outdated and outgunned by almost any other primary.

It has that augment right? So why would it need a buff? DE already fixed it with an augment. Just ask for another Supra augment!

Joking aside, this pew pew gun needs a major buff. It's such an great looking weapon and nice aesthetics and all but damage output wise it's severely outdated and outgunned by almost any other primary.

How is it outdated when Supra was a trash since it came out? If anything, I'd say that it's "better" now because Mirage, Chroma and questionable augment mod.