The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cordylon On "grineer"

Morec0

Lets call them "Meridians" then.

Probably should do the same with the Perryn, but since the Anti-MOA entry we can assume Perryn Sequence is a Corpus.

If they are allied, they won't dare to send assassins to us :3

And makes me wonder why Lotus let them stay anyways because they send "Death Squads" after those Tenno that dont agree with their views, I still think they should have their own bases, just use a Teleporter in the Relay to go there.

The Grineer being racist and xenophobic is not an ancient description.  It is very relevant even today with them wanting to exterminate the Tenno and completely dominate all life in the galaxy.  Vay Hek tells a lot about Grineer racism toward non-Grineer.

You are correct about the Grineer not murdering everyone when they annex a colony, but I strongly believe that those conquered are not true citizens of the Empire and do not have the same rights that "pure" Grineer do.  These non-clones may be considered Grineer, but again, they are not "pure" Grineer.

The average Grineer has free will, they can do what they want with their life.  They are simply fed propaganda from the day they are birthed to they day they die.  Not everyone in North Korea believes that Kim Il-Sung is a god.

Fair enough. But I simply find that keeping this direction at least available, gives DE options in creating a very diverse and nuanced narrative. Quests, bits of lore, maybe even special enemy types. 

Edited by Lakais