Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Targis

Ravisuca20

Simply give me a Prisma/Whatever_Alternative_Name of every exclusive including Founder items and then we can have Prisma Targis.

Or add a plain Targis set with -200% bling to the market. No gold or channeling effect and smaller in size.

Simply give me a Prisma/Whatever_Alternative_Name of every exclusive including Founder items and then we can have Prisma Targis.

Or add a plain Targis set with -200% bling to the market. No gold or channeling effect and smaller in size.

Yep.

Let's Prisma everything! Make every Prime cosmetic free eventually!

Give me my Prisma Noru!

Give me my Prisma Misa that people paid (and only had the option to pay) $150 for! Screw their money, we get it for free!

I see this going very well. Prisma Excalibur, exact same model as Excalibur Prime, except the shiny parts can be changed! So you can now look Prime without actually being Prime! He also comes with a V Aura!

Edited by LazerSkink

Prime accessories i think should never be prisma'd and put into the rotation, although despite me never owning any prime accessories, i can sympathize with those that do.

They need to stay exclusive and have no other 'free' variants from Baro. They were only accessed through paying cash and should stay that way.

your point? one is primed which was only gotten by prime access, the other is prisma which is available to everyone. the ones who got it via prime access still have a unique design and are still exclusive.

The people who paid money for the Targis armor do not want others to have one that's similar and, with the new PBR, can make it look like the prime version.

Don't ask me why, I don't own the armor.

The people who paid money for the Targis armor do not want others to have one that's similar and, with the new PBR, can make it look like the prime version.

Don't ask me why, I don't own the armor.

You can't, actually, this is because the prisma version would probably not have fire spouting out of it or those prime linings.

I got the volt prime accessory pack and i would NOT be butt hurt as they say if they made prisma armor like it, i'd work my &#! off for that also xD

come on DE give us everything you can, i know you can do it just give us more n more ;D

I got the volt prime accessory pack and i would NOT be butt hurt as they say if they made prisma armor like it, i'd work my ! off for that also xD

come on DE give us everything you can, i know you can do it just give us more n more ;D

Same here, as someone who has all Prime Accessories aside from Embers and Volts (the latter will hopefully be mine soon though).

Seriously, the only thing DE cannot do is release Prime Accessories outside of the Prime Access program, and everyone who buys PA agrees to that. People who buy PA do not have the right to say "there can be no regular / Prisma / whatever version.

Same here, as someone who has all Prime Accessories aside from Embers and Volts (the latter will hopefully be mine soon though).

Seriously, the only thing DE cannot do is release Prime Accessories outside of the Prime Access program, and everyone who buys PA agrees to that. People who buy PA do not have the right to say "there can be no regular / Prisma / whatever version.

The problem is Prisma=Metalic PBR textures. If its different model, Im ok with it. If its only a texture then im not. I paid 50$ for armor, and now every one can get better version for free

The problem is Prisma=Metalic PBR textures. If its different model, Im ok with it. If its only a texture then im not. I paid 50$ for armor, and now every one can get better version for free

everything will have PBR sooner or later no since in crying over it

That is not a valid reason to me. Everything will have PBR at some point. DE will probably find some solution if they feel it devalues the Prime Accessories.

How would you feel if you paid for something "exclusive" and it became publicly available later on? Not to mention, people won't even have to pay a dime for it.

It will both be an entirely different armor and have a different texture be it prisma or not. Everything will be PBR at some point in the future so that argument is invalid.

There is no plausible/valid argument to be presented as to why Targis cant have a regular version.

Yes you paid $50 for a Prime Armor set. You did not pay for that set to have a regular version, otherwise it would say in the PA FAQ if regular versions could be made or not. The fact that it says nothing of the matter means DE can do whatever they want with it without the consent of PA players regardless of what they feel they are falsely entitled to.

PBR=/=Metalic textures. Look at Excalibur

your argument is invalid

It will both be an entirely different armor and have a different texture be it prisma or not. Everything will be PBR at some point in the future so that argument is invalid.

There is no plausible/valid argument to be presented as to why Targis cant have a regular version.

Yes you paid $50 for a Prime Armor set. You did not pay for that set to have a regular version, otherwise it would say in the PA FAQ if regular versions could be made or not. The fact that it says nothing of the matter means DE can do whatever they want with it without the consent of PA players regardless of what they feel they are falsely entitled to.

Edited by usedtokio