Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are 4Th Powers Are In Conclave?

Seriously? why are they in Conclave when on the build notes says that 4th powers aren't allow? Can't enjoy in cause 80% of the players use a volt with overload, its so damn cheap, one would think iron skin is the cheapest power for conclave but its not cause it dies out over time but overload is cheap as hell cause all the other 4th powers for other frames in conclave dont instant kill.

I fought to remove oneshots from the conclave, but probably a oneshotting ability is needed to change the tides of battle or to take out extremely slippery flag carriers.

That's why they probably didn't take it out.

The real problem are skill spammers and abusers. Yup,those boring people camping energy spawn and going around spamming skills to bishot opponents cheaply.

They nerfed energy spawn yet. I'd say they have to nerf it again and to put a cooldown on abilities.

The culprits anyway are Rhino #1, #2 with augment (knockdown and bishot? really?), Volt #1, #4 (extremely easy to land, castable in mid air), Excalibur #1, Frost #1, Nyx #2. A total of 7 damaging skills. I'd also say Mag #2 and #3.

I am anxious for Ember to be released to see how many istantkill abusers will go around.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Seriously? why are they in Conclave when on the build notes says that 4th powers aren't allow? Can't enjoy in cause 80% of the players use a volt with overload, its so damn cheap, one would think iron skin is the cheapest power for conclave but its not cause it dies out over time but overload is cheap as hell cause all the other 4th powers for other frames in conclave dont instant kill.

Pretty sure there aren't any build notes, nor devstreams, nor DE posts in general that says they want 4th powers to be removed from PVP.

Overload Volts have to know:

-Where energy spawns

-If someone has taken the energy

-Common pathways for other players

-When to use Overload

-What abilities to use and not to use to ensure survival

So you can't just spam it.

-Where energy spawns

-When to use Overload

Exactly what everyone has to know to play their own warframe. You can get enough energy and spam it.

Actually that's not skill.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Exactly what everyone has to know to play their own warframe. You can get enough energy and spam it.

Actually that's not skill.

They severely reduced the energy spawning rate, it was unforgivable but it's more bearable now. Edited by Twilight053

But spamming 4s is impossible in PvP , no energy siphon , too little energy to come by, no efficiency mods to help you.

So using your 4 will consume almost everything.

But are energy restores allowed in PVP? I don't think so but just to be sure ( can't play the game right now to confirm)

-Where energy spawns

-When to use Overload

Everyone else has to know this too, it's basic PvP strategy if you want to get kills. The problem is that everyone else also has to know how to aim, dodge, and use their powers to complement their weaponry rather than just stand there and press 4.

Edited by Periapsis

-Where energy spawns

-When to use Overload

Two words : Spawn Point

They nerfed energy spawn yet. I'd say they have to nerf it again and to put a cooldown on abilities.

Even though I get about 60% of my kills from abilities, I would prefer abilities having a cooldown.  More than that, I would prefer we just take out the energy orbs, and add energy regen over time.  I'm saying all this as a professional energy hog.  Even though it would be bad for my K:D ratio, I think it would make PvP more enjoyable overall.

Even though I get about 60% of my kills from abilities, I would prefer abilities having a cooldown.  More than that, I would prefer we just take out the energy orbs, and add energy regen over time.  I'm saying all this as a professional energy hog.  Even though it would be bad for my K:D ratio, I think it would make PvP more enjoyable overall.

Or make it a Far West where who has energy does the Wolf and who doesn't will do the Sheep.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

The funny thing is that on PC is full of mag spaming pull whit a channeled Gram waiting for you, it's a nightmare, but in PS4 daaaaaamn, Volt's whit kogake running all over the map whit the cephalon, taking energy and spamming Overload when you try to kill them, that's the reason I always do PvP in PC :(

Edited by (PS4)stefanoarcilesi

I find it pretty funny that many people love to say "if you play this or that way its no skill blah blah blah". I play conclave to earn reputation and have some fun. I kill with Frost's Avalanche and Gram and I got rekt by people who do the same constantly, sometimes it was a good laugh for me when I walked right into Volt's Overload. If you want to show off your "skills" then try to set up your own rules and play with friends

Edited by (PS4)Husky_Pride

I think DE's original idea was for Warframe PVP to be based on skill, but as usual they miscalculated and PVP has basically devolved into who can get the most energy the fastest to use your 4 or whatever skill works best. In my opinion as far as PVP is concerned I think they should just go old school, no powers, no melee, just guns, then truly you would see who is skilled. 

One thing i notice in pvp is that i can run in opposite territory with up to 3 enemies covering it, take the "flag" and run out; and about 8 out of 10 times i will make it out alive unless someone gets me with an instakill ult. Perhaps that is a reason to have 4th powers in pvp... When people are on the move, and can maneuver properly, weapons are not too effective. The game is fast paced.

I think DE's original idea was for Warframe PVP to be based on skill, but as usual they miscalculated and PVP has basically devolved into who can get the most energy the fastest to use your 4 or whatever skill works best. In my opinion as far as PVP is concerned I think they should just go old school, no powers, no melee, just guns, then truly you would see who is skilled. 

and it would be a random shooter ...LOL seriously?????

DE is just not good at making pvp: power cost VS energy gain VS power damage VS fun factor

It's really Rhino's 1st ability used in combination with Bo Prime that's destroying everyone including Volt in mid-overload. 

The more skilled Rhinos can kill Volt just as his animation starts with a well timed charge that cancels Volt's overload.

Which will then lead to people saying things like "**** Rhino can do whatever the **** he wants and still **** everyone up!!!", "You noob. Rhino takes no skill to use.", "Uninstall please.", You ****ing ****** 1v1 with a real Warframe!".

I also take it that they didn't change anything about Rhino or the Bo Prime, so that must mean it was legit skills. o 3o

I see Rhinos spamming Kogake's slide attack, said Rhino 5 metters behind me and still hitting me with melee attacks with said Kogake.

I wreck Rhinos using Kogake with Bo Prime.

Bo Prime Rhino Master Race~

Gram Rhino Too Slow~

Kogake Rhino fails to knock down cause Handspring = Kogake Rhino Gets Wrecked~