Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Do You Think Is Overpowered?

Rollerlane

hey guys, its been a LOOOONG time since i've played warframe or been on the forums so i'll start my return with a simple question, which warframe would you say is OP? personally i think Banshee is really op, her 3 is just so good that she can just walk by people and stun everyone.

NOVA!!!!

second ability: Shot it. it gains 4x damage and explode in a huge radius if you add power range mods. 1x multiplier is enough because instead of shoting to one enemy one by one you shot at ball to deal the same damage but in range, and the range omg. so damage multiplier should be afected by power strength and it should be only 1x not 4x!!

4th ability: add power duration to make it clear a whole map. Slow enemies a lot with power strnegth slows even more, enemies take double damage o_O and if they die they explode dealing 800damage. Affected enemies take double damage so for real its 1600 damage and if there are 10 enemies it is already 16k damage.

Second OP frame:

Loki

Radial disarm for huge AoE disabling enemies weapon. They rush at you, use first ability so they will attack it and use invisibility to be sure that no one will take you from behind. Invisible first melee attack deals 4x damage so yeah. Or just shot from distance for example with Penta, ogris, Quanta etc.

Or just run invisible the whole time shoting enemies or slicing them into pieces.

Third OP frame:
Valkyr
press 4 for immortality.

4th OP frame:
Trinity

second abiltiy - infinite energy

Third ability 4x more shield and health because of 75% reduction damage.

4th ability Heal and shield regen immediately + damage reduction. With Link the reduction is huge.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Hey hey hey! Leave my Banshee alone, we don't want any nerfs there...

No frames are OP... Some abilities maybe, but it all depends how it's being used and the player behind the frame...

Yes Mesa is OP if your going to spam peacemaker and drop energy pads all game, but the ability itself used in moderation I feel is fine...

I suppose when you say op, you mean over powered in any situation? If so, none that I've seen.

If anyone knows, please do tell so I can start on the build straight away. Would love to Draco level/farm solo, T4 defense solo, and anything else completely self reliant.

Third OP frame:

Trinity

second abiltiy - infinite energy

Third ability 4x more shield and health because of 75% reduction damage.

4th ability Heal and shield regen immediately + damage reduction. With Link the reduction is huge.

I'm still one of those guys who belive she was overlly nerfed, and she is just a shadow of what she used to be, and yet there is still ppl calling her OP...

She used to have the power of being INVULNERABLE, now she as the power of 75%-damage-reduction, lame, its not like she haves direct damaging powers or any CC abaility that makes her a spam to win frame.

Loki.

Let the rage begin. >:D

O_O u bastard xD u just trolling peeps lol

Eh, I guess I'd have to say Nova is probably the only one I'd really consider OP. And that's more to do with how powerful & multi-functional Molecular Prime is. Slap some duration and power strength on it and hit whole rooms with a 75% speed debuff that persists well over a minute. Even without the damage portion of the ability that's really freaking strong.

its not like she haves direct damaging powers or any CC abaility that makes her a spam to win frame.

Yeah, it's not like she can kill nearly any enemy regardless of their level in 2-3 seconds by WoL+EVing.

On their own no frame is really overpowered. Some are easier to use than others, but for the most part it's all fairly balanced

The OP stuff starts happening when you pair frames.

Savage Silence Banshee and an Ash is one of the most broken combos in the game.

With max power strength on both bladestorm will deal about 150k armour ignoring damage (including the bleed) per hit.

If you do the math and account for vombo boosts, Bladestorm will deal a total of 4340906 damage, all of which ignores resistances.

And all it requires is a Banshee to press 3 and an Ash to press 4.

Mesa and Limbo are also super powerful together, rift mesa, and then have her press 4 and hold down LMB.

None , some are just better or less effective than another but they are all pretty much balanced.

HAhahahahahahah yeah right ;D the game is just balanced. The weapons the frames all is balanced yeah ofcourse.

The same situation is with League Of Legends, some people are saying that all characters are balanced xD, because they have their strong and weak points and with any character you can kill all other characters. Yeah because of being feeded? ;o

If you are feeded a lot more that others you can kill solo 3 players, because of stupid numbers, on health armor and damage.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Mesa and Mirage

I am not here to argue so you can think however you want, just type your opinion about the topic not my post

Lol, you been on the interweb much? Amazed no one bit...

Personally I don't think any frame is OP. Nova ultimate is very powerful though. On any map sans Nullifiers she destroys. Mesa's ultimate is powerful, but doesn't scale well past wave 60 T4D (though when paired with a oberon, 4 corrosives and limbo, fasted wave 60 runs I've had) and semi-useless in long T4S (her other abilities being much more useful). Vauban can have insane CC abilities when modded correctly. Just don't see any of them being really OP. 

There are however weaker frames, i.e. if Ember's World On Fire had a larger base radius she may actually be comparable to other frame with a decent strength build.

Edited by KracsNZ

Loki he's never useless. All the people who say Nova probably don't do alot of late game. Trust me she's squishy and she needs a team take her God like supposedly where loki him self doesn't need a team. Invisible and disarm.... What more could you want? Oh right radiation disarm.... Lol Damn I love loki.

Edited by (PS4)Mazda_07_

Lol, you been on the interweb much? Amazed no one bit...

Personally I don't think any frame is OP. Nova ultimate is very powerful though. On any map sans Nullifiers she destroys. Mesa's ultimate is powerful, but doesn't scale well past wave 60 T4D (though when paired with a oberon, 4 corrosives and limbo, fasted wave 60 runs I've had) and semi-useless in long T4S (her other abilities being much more useful). Vauban can have insane CC abilities when modded correctly. Just don't see any of them being really OP. 

There are however weaker frames, i.e. if Ember's World On Fire had a larger base radius she may actually be comparable to other frame with a decent strength build.

your telling me Nova is more over powered then loki... You kidding me! Nova needs a team to make her God like where loki just needs disarm and invisibility to be king.

I'd really like someone to justify why it's okay for Nova to have such an incredible ultimate with a ridiculous number of chaining effects.

Slows, adds double damage AND explosions? Why? I really think it should have maybe only one of those effects.

Then again, i don't play nova- but she didn't seem to have many weakness. I hear "squishy" but any frame can be squishy. Is she so squishy that she's useless without slamming her ult? Or just squishy that you can't tank with her (because no frame should be taking damage anyway unless it's their specialty )?

Edited by Hypernaut1

your telling me Nova is more over powered then loki... You kidding me! Nova needs a team to make her God like where loki just needs disarm and invisibility to be king.

Did I touch on a sensitive topic (looks at Mazda's avatar)? I even said it wasn't OP, just very powerful. Loki (with Irradiating Disarm) is another I could of added to my list, but I'm sorry, IMO M.Prime is a very powerful ability, even solo (it doesn't need a team at all).