Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Music Do You Play While You Play Warframe

My taste in music for video game playing varies from week to week and I'm never locked into one genre.

This past week or so I've been listening to Asteroid Galaxy Tour, Paul Oakenfold, Delerium and Conjure One.

It varies for me as well I go all over the place.But for warframe I'm leaning more towards epic flim scores, uptempo electronic music, good beats, underground hip hop, and mixes mostly from soundcloud, songza,youtube and bandcamp.

Let's make this thread interesting start throwing links to the music you listen to while playing warframe:
( OP if It seems like im hijacking let me know )

This is "some" stuff I listen to:

Evil Needle-Anitdote:(soundcloud)
https://soundcloud.com/soulection/evil-needle-antidote-1

Shadow Child-RusticChip

ta-ku- electronic relaxation

Run the Jewels 2- Lie, Cheat, Steal,

'Prelude to war' BSG soundtrack

I feel like threads like this are basically just asking what music people like in general.

that said i basically listen to a bunch of mixes and albums on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/bio_spark

+1 I can kinda agree with you on that. I found some nice beats on Soundcloud :).

Edited by Rodee7

It varies for me as well I go all over the place.But for warframe I'm leaning more towards epic flim scores, uptempo electronic music, good beats, underground hip hop, and mixes mostly from soundcloud, songza,youtube and bandcamp.

Let's make this thread interesting start throwing links to the music you listen to while playing warframe:

( OP if It seems like im hijacking let me know )

This is "some" stuff I listen to:

Evil Needle-Anitdote:(soundcloud)

https://soundcloud.com/soulection/evil-needle-antidote-1

+1 I can kinda agree with you on that. I found some nice beats on Soundcloud :).

*snip*

yooo that's some good stuff there... i hope you saw that i have a bunch of evil needle posts on my soundcloud,  heh.

definitely chill beats/instrumentals are good for long warframe sessions.

one of my favorite memories in the game was playing defense missions over the winter while listening to Illmatic by Nas.

*snip*

yooo that's some good stuff there... i hope you saw that i have a bunch of evil needle posts on my soundcloud,  heh.

definitely chill beats/instrumentals are good for long warframe sessions.

one of my favorite memories in the game was playing defense missions over the winter while listening to Illmatic by Nas.

Yeah I did! Funny thing is I found out Evil Needle and Kaytranda on Youtube based on music I listen to lol.

Great album... I think I recently listened to Joey Bada$$ new album playing warframe. He isn't no Nas but he's good and has that 90's hip hop feel.

Edited by Rodee7

I listen to pretty much anything I feel like listening to at the moment, be it the various genres of rock, metal, electronic, hip-hop or whatever. At this moment though, I've really taken a liking to Queens of the Stone Age's "...Like Clockwork" album, as well as Daft Punk's "Homework" and pretty much all of System of a Down's production.