Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Mockup Hurr + Inc. Impractical Ar Hud

Tangerine

Yes please, although I would prefer an option for a more centralized version of that UI.

I would like to see ammo, health and stuff like that in the bottom middle of the UI or around your character, not the top right and bottom right corners.

The Lotus and the party UI looks awesome where it is however.

I don't know how to shout "YES" louder than upvoting every comment I can and adding my own.

I especially love the AR interface. Great deal of immersion when a HUD is part of the game itself.

Wholeheartedly support this becoming an endeavour in Warframe, even if they're only optional HUD types. This would be fantastic!

The AR HUD everyone's getting worked up about has potentially serious visibility problems and will be extremely difficult to use in motion. The ideas are good, though, of course.

This is precisely why I suggested integrating it into existing mods. It's impractical, as noted, but really freaking cool. So put it into the other HUD with stuff like Enemy Radar/Sense (highlights enemies on-screen through cover in addition to the minimap) and Thief's Wit (same for lockers/loot containers.) I'd suggest working it into zoom functions on snipers and effects added by Eagle/Hawk Eye mods. It could also include a better map functionality, perhaps similar to the HRV used in Blacklight: Retribution, but restricted to objective-markers.

It's awesome enough that I don't want to see it completely ignored, but it shouldn't be used for the really important information like ammo and health counts.

I'll say I'm a big fan of the 2e suggestion with the round item menu, i would only move the msg/lotus + party members block more to the top so it's in the upper left corner of the screen.

Combined with the augmenten reality (optional) would be awesome. xD

ah btw I'd love to have the impractical UI just a litte bit more refined but no real UI gameplay would be nice similar to the normal dead space play

if nothing else (the lack of 'horror'), Dead Space has a f*cking amazing HUD. it's ridiculously good. and matches the theme. 

Warframes' HUD is just a bunch of blue boxes. it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't match the theme.

if nothing else (the lack of 'horror'), Dead Space has a f*cking amazing HUD. it's ridiculously good. and matches the theme. 

Warframes' HUD is just a bunch of blue boxes. it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't match the theme.

yep

The devs should hire Tangerine. He's a lot better than whoever designed the real UI.

could not agree more.. skills like Tangerine seems wasted when you look at the current crap UI we have. Its almost like the person at DE that has the responsability for the UI does not want to put the hours into making it cool and good looking sadly.. Also our current UI lacks alot of information.. which is kinda fail :(

Edited by Chloroment

This is so beautiful and I love the design, I would definitely like an option to switch between Numbers and Bars for the health and such and I really like the ability duration addon the most with the charge meter a close second with those fun little ones, the ability duration really should be a thing already. +9001