Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is Supposedly Coming To Wf China [Megathread]

cary2010haha

You do understand what I posted, right?

Oh, you don't.

Oh enlighten me, wise one. Your post insinuated confirmation, thus adding fuel to the fires that are about to burst here.

Can you people stop bloody panicking? It's probably just the Chinese publishers using the icon to attract people to the game anyway and you're acting like the apocalypse is coming.

Edited by Gale47

I have a feeling this may anger some people if this is true. It was a ''reward'' for supporting the game in its early stages.

Not sure why china will get it then :/

Edit:I got it wrong,  it was a celebration to the entry to Open Beta. but still, its far from recently to open beta anymore.

Lato Vandal was the reward, Braton was the celebration.

Google translated it pretty poorly, but it looks like those who are in the closed beta group will receive WHAT LOOKS LIKE the following:

-Wraith/Rubedo Drakgoon (skin?)

-Wraith/Rubedo Twin Vipers (skin?)

-Wraith/Rubedo Galatine (skin?)

-Rubedo Rhino (skin?)

-Dual Ichor

-Braton Vandal

... WTF MAN

Edit: to those of you who can't find the Braton Vandal in there:

http://event.changyou.com/wf/201504/hd/

Click this

yBmhMZe.png

THEN SCROLL DOWN

Edited by AuraMau

I'm don't give a f...k about Chinese players until they don't be able to play with us.

BTW. Why making Chinese version WF. Chinese players already can play in WF.

Because they'll monetize it differently, I think Perfect World does it, and as long as PW stays away from our version of Warframe, I couldn't care less how many other versions they make.

Would not be suprised if their WF version does not retain the same exclusivity as others do. They have a track record of making all content available for the right amount of cash and adding content/variety unavailable anywhere else because in China, they do what they want.

Google translated it pretty poorly, but it looks like those who are in the closed beta group will receive WHAT LOOKS LIKE the following:

-Wraith/Rubedo Drakgoon (skin?)

-Wraith/Rubedo Twin Vipers (skin?)

-Wraith/Rubedo Galatine (skin?)

-Rubedo Rhino (skin?)

-Dual Ichor

-Braton Vandal

... WTF MAN

Oh... Rubedo Skins... Twin Vipers one costs over 40€ on PC... yea... seems fair

Can I get Phased skins set on my PS4 now? You know, that doesn't affect PC players anyway

Edited by markus230

Yea, official sites lie most of the time...

Chinese official sites do.

Actually, you know what? Panic if you're so inclined. Run around in circles if it makes you happy. I'll be playing the game normally because I know none of this Chinese stuff will affect me one bit.

Edited by Gale47

Am I the only one that doesn't give a flying F*** what China gets? 

No you are not.

Unfortunately, those who missed out on stuff are set on taking this situation as an opportunity to demand that they get said stuff because another completely separate game, in another country, managed and run by completely different set of people gets something that they missed out on in this game.

It's like Americans demanding that they get kinder eggs because Europe is getting them.

Edited by kiteohatto

Chinese official sites do.

Actually, you know what? Panic if you're so inclined. Run around in circles if it makes you happy. I'll be playing the game normally because I know none of this Chineese stuff will affect me one bit.

Console players dont affect PC players, but still they didn't got our exclusive stuff. When someone makes thread "Consoles should get Excal Prime" its closed in no time

Console players dont affect PC players, but still they didn't got our exclusive stuff. When someone makes thread "Consoles should get Excal Prime" its closed in no time

Sigh.

The reason consoles don't get all the pc stuff is because console warframe is still managed by DE.

Chinaframe is getting exclusives and other things is because its NOT managed by DE.

i think time line wise it should be okay. Braton V was powerful in its day, now i just use it along with lato vandal on easy missions (i think i have 5-6 forma in the braton vandal)

It'll gather dust in most people's inventories after a couple of updates.

If we get it here, most people will probably just sell it after getting the mastery points. For the space i mean.

I thought anything could return except founders?

Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal were for open beta and closed beta testers only. Returning these things will clearly cause mayhem  and uproar when it has been clearly stated as it will not return.

Sigh.

The reason consoles don't get all the pc stuff is because console warframe is still managed by DE.

Chinaframe is getting exclusives and other things is because its NOT managed by DE.

You need to learn more before saying something like that. DE is the creator and owner of Warframe. China developers cant just come in and do whatever they want with warframe.  And I'm pretty sure Digital Extremes wouldn't even give them the ownership to do whatever they want.

Its still Warframe, its still DE product

Yes and no.  The content that DE develops can (and probably will) make it to China.  If China creates their own content, DE can't really stop them.  I doubt there is a clause in the contract that forbids China from doing as much, especially if DE still gets to milk some profit from that action.  

Unlike everywhere else, China has it's own publisher.  Everywhere else, DE is the publisher.  The only reasons I can see Excal Prime not being released in China are contractual obligations with DE.  If the vandals aren't included in that contract, everyone state side can go whine about it.  In fact, if China creates their own Warframes and weapons, DE isn't obligated to haul that content back state side.

People NEED to get it through their thick, entitled skulls that China Warframe =/= World Warframe.

Edited by Littleman88