Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get High Master Rank Incredibly Fast

Spindle99

Buy an Affinity booster.

Goto Ceres / Draco interception.

It doesn't matter if your warframe is level 0 and weapons are 0, it doesn't matter if you only hit for 1 dmg, keep putting on new guns/frames and repeat over and over.

The reason is that XP is shared, so the 3 other players will carry you and you will get any frame or weapon from 0 to 30 in 4 rounds or less.

Draco is full of players that are rank 12 to 18.

This just shows how worthless Mastery Rank now is, even though many see it as a huge deal.

Your the kind of guy who make mastery rank wortless. It was not meant to be rushed.

I guess we are not playing at the same game.

Seems like it,because I am still trying to get Four Riders from Manics,but apparently,they don't want to drop a Common mod,let alone FOUR RIDERS.

Buy an Affinity booster.

It doesn't matter if your warframe is level 0 and weapons are 0, it doesn't matter if you only hit for 1 dmg, keep putting on new guns/frames and repeat over and over.

The reason is that XP is shared, so the 3 other players will carry you and you will get any frame or weapon from 0 to 30 in 4 rounds or less.

This just shows how worthless Mastery Rank now is, even though many see it as a huge deal.

@(*()$ A******s I,'m not carrying you

Your the kind of guy who make mastery rank wortless. It was not meant to be rushed.

It already is worthless, I'm just lifting back the curtain and showing you what a lot of other people know and do every day.

It already is worthless, I'm just lifting back the curtain and showing you what a lot of other people know and do every day.

Spindle, congrats on the forum troll.

Most of us know how to rank up, furthermore, most of us don't care for this method.

Finally, if you had put this in players helping players, you would've had a better target audience. OR if you wanted DE to do something to increase the value of mastery rank, and mean something, you should've posted in feedback.

A bit late to the party? Like, a year late?

Don't get me started on the point where you're actually ruining your game experience by reaching a high mastery level on a single map in a few days; not only you won't learn how to play the game, but you won't even learn how to use weapons and frames properly.

Then maybe you'll be between the ones whining because the game is boring and repetitive or between the ones that say that MR means nothing: of course it doesn't, NOW.

It used to mean at the very least quite a knowledge of game mechanics and features, even if it has never been linked to actual game skills; 2 years ago having a high mastery rank meant you at the very least knew what you were doing in 90% of the cases, regardless of how good you were in the game.

Now, since the Draco farming has been brought up to light, your mastery rank means what? That you're a pro at running 4 waves on Draco?

Well, congratz sir, you clearly found the game's core.

Spindle, congrats on the forum troll.

Most of us know how to rank up, furthermore, most of us don't care for this method.

Finally, if you had put this in players helping players, you would've had a better target audience. OR if you wanted DE to do something to increase the value of mastery rank, and mean something, you should've posted in feedback.

How is it a troll?  I'm pointing out a major flaw the game currently has.  You don't think that is worth discussion?

How is it a troll? I'm pointing out a major flaw the game currently has. You don't think that is worth discussion?

At this point I think you are trying to get a rise out ta people. First its let people know, now its pointing out a flaw. Either way, there are sub-forums in feedback or players helping players. Just saying it doesn't belong here.

And so far you have used multiple unrelated points to justify that it should be in general discussion compared to other subforums. That is why I think you are trolling.

I only recently learned of Draco farming, like over last weekend recently. Our group wanted to try a defense build using a speed nova, I had nova but needed to Forma a few more times to fit my mods on. So I said, "sorry, I'll work on it. Give me a couple days" The response was, "pfft, we'll get it done now." Enter Draco with Mesa, Frost, and Gmag along with my freshly forma'd Nova and in what seemed like less than an hour (three 4 round runs) I've forma'd 3 times.

I have to admit, that experience took some things away from me. It will likely make it hard for me to ever want to forma any other way. Is it really a bad thing to quicken the process of multiple forma's? I don't think so, as I've already played it from 0-30 once and it will no longer add to my mastery. I do disagree with players doing that for the sake of image. It's basically stat padding.

Yeah leeching XP is something that's been around for a long time. It's taking advantage of the shared XP/affinity gain mechanic. However, that's only part of the puzzle.

A player still needs to pass mastery tests to rank up, the player also needs to craft weapons to level up, crafting weapons requires resources too.

So telling someone to go hide in a corner of 2 maps that are known to yield high XP gains is only half baked. If everyone does that then the mission fails and it's a waste of everyone's time.

I've seen so many players creating threads trying to demean or belittle players with high mastery. What's the point of it? Mastery rank is just a virtual ranking system that serves as a casual metric to see how much a player has done in this video game. It unlocks certain things, and most of the game's content is accessible by MR10 anyways. Afterwards it's just extra bling.

So making fun of/mocking someone is a way to make you feel better or prove yourself to be a better person? I hope not, because that's a serious psychological problem in the making.

Edited by sushidubya

high mastery means nothing, and by the time you reach mastery 12-15 you've pretty much done it all and experienced it all and for most things in the game know it at a high % and that includes the tricks bugs and glitches the rest of the way is totally boredom with you trying to eek out that last bit of enthusiasm to play.

many will rush it as any other games gamers play they always will try to get to the end/top asap. and that is something that will never change. we are gamers and no matter which game it is there will always be an easy route a normal route and a hard route to take, a few will quit before they reach mastery 5 once they opened up the entire solar and played everything to find out its all the same.

I have taken up excal again after so many months locked away just to test the latest augment he got and for the most part it was decently good till I reached level 80 enemies and then they started to disregard the effects of it with a max duration + strength build just for that augment... point is I was bored.

last 6 days I have accumulated 800+ r5 cores on triton while re buying and building and leveling weapons I once had and leveled + testing the impact based mods that was released not so long ago.

gave away 200p with the last person getting 22p when they only wanted 2plats to get a slot. tried conclave 2x  also in those days.

this game has a very loooong way to go and I will put an estimate roughly to say that it's 1/3 ready with everything it has now there is still plenty of improvements needed<< newbies or new school gamers will be wowed at this  but a vet player not to this game but games in general  like myself the experience isn't all that compelling for me to jump through hoops and say that  its the best thing out there or to critique the way others wants to spend their time.

Edited by ranks21

Buy an Affinity booster.

i know a better one, i simply levelled everything, but not on draco, simply played the game and all its offers since more then a year

after half a year of playing i go into MR 1 - 12

after another year of playing i go into MR 12 - 19

all what i am now is bored about warframe ^^)

so i do breaks off warframe until new stuff appears, best would be DE feeds us with a update where we can work on for a few monthes

i liked 2014, clear speech, clear updates, dont understand why this all stopped

pvp is not my game, i ented warframe because it havent had any pvp but ok, pvp is a part, a possibility ... as well as not for me

How is it a troll?  I'm pointing out a major flaw the game currently has.  You don't think that is worth discussion?

I'm 100% sure you didn't want to discuss a "flaw". Otherwise you would have clearly said that in OP. You barely said anything if at all, to discuss and the tiny thing you wrote says nothing else but to go to Draco.