Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Killing Stuff!

Datasaur

Everyday I shoot them enemies. Hustle my &#! off. And everyday I slip further down the rankings. I want to be number 1! So this is my distress call: all those with ranking position below 4000 stop killing stuff. Seriously what does it take to climb up this thing? Before trollsquad arrive I want to ask approximately how many kills you get per day and how many you think it takes to advance up the leaderboards. No bragging allowed. Just plain statistics so I can execute masterplan and rise to glory.

Ah the leader boards. Based on total number of kills. Which in turn is based on total time played. Thus only another metric showing how long someone has been playing the game, and how good they are at last hitting when playing in a group. It also doesn't show anything related to relative strength of enemy killed. Killing level 10 and lower enemies counts just the same as level 100.

Edited by Brasten

Ah the leader boards. Based on total number of kills. Which in turn is based on total time played. Thus only another metric showing how long someone has been playing the game, and how good they are at last hitting when playing in a group. It also doesn't show anything related to relative strength of enemy killed. Killing level 10 and lower enemies counts just the same as level 100.

I'd like to see a lifetime accuracy board too.

I'd like to see a lifetime accuracy board too.

By weapon. As some weapons are more accurate then others.

Although personally IMO its like having a K/D ration as leader board metric in a team shooter. Totally e-peen bull crap. Means squat.

I want to be, the very best

Like no one ever was

To shoot them is my true test

To kill them is my cause

Grineer 'mon

I will travel across the space

Searching far and wide

Each Warframe to understand

The power that's inside~

Searching blueprints, mods and mats

Forget all those weird theme song posts that came before.

The REAL Warframe'mon theme song is right here.  LMAO.  I'm lucky I don't have a beverage with me right now.

By weapon. As some weapons are more accurate then others.

Although personally IMO its like having a K/D ration as leader board metric in a team shooter. Totally e-peen bull crap. Means squat.

That's when you take it to the Dojo.

1v1 Ash, No powers, No mods, Braton only

Bro, im breaking into the top 100 soon. Don't kill my high

lrn2kilfast

Seriously, just go solo stuff.  I solo stuff all the time and when I get near the end, I just camp out on my own for as much ammo as I have.  Hell, you can just join low level groups on low level defenses, and just be the guy who controls like half of the map.   Like yesterday, i was doing that low level defense on Venus and we get the map where it has the dam and the cables etc.   So, I just stand in the middle area where the elevator is, and just snipe stuff with my Lex pistol, and after the 10th wave, I use the Paris and alt. back to the Lex if needed.  The other guys died a couple times but near the end, I moved to the capsule itself and was able to revive them a couple times.    In the end, i had about 200+ kills, 81% accuracy, and took not that much damage (I forget, but I screenshoted it) but hey, it helped them with exp and drops, and it helped me with kills and fusion-able mods.

Everyday I shoot them enemies. Hustle my &#! off. And everyday I slip further down the rankings. I want to be number 1! So this is my distress call: all those with ranking position below 4000 stop killing stuff. Seriously what does it take to climb up this thing? Before trollsquad arrive I want to ask approximately how many kills you get per day and how many you think it takes to advance up the leaderboards. No bragging allowed. Just plain statistics so I can execute masterplan and rise to glory.

idiots-idiots-everywhere_o_572878.jpg