Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Corpus Ever Learn To Land On Europa Intact?

SicSlaver

But why does Hek always have a Fomorian stationed at Europa?

Hek: FROHD BEK. DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE, IT WOULD BE, THIS, EAAASSYYYAABNKAJNAFIUABFIABIUB?!?!??!

Maybe he just enjoys letting corpus ships crash into Europa. Would explain why it's literally littered with ships. It's his hobby.

Inb4

Moved to the appropriate section.

At least put some thought into a thread instead of putting a one liner in the first post :|

What appropriate section?

the ships actually crashed there cuz grineer shot them down...

Do they just do it for fun?

Edited by SicSlaver

What appropriate section?

I shouldn't post right after I get up...

It's likely gonna stay here, since... there's no real other section that fits this but threads with a title and pretty much nothing in the first post aren't really gonna live too long.

I shouldn't post right after I get up...

It's likely gonna stay here, since... there's no real other section that fits this but threads with a title and pretty much nothing in the first post aren't really gonna live too long.

None of my topics ever lasts very long. I'm used to it.

the ones that crashed are destroyed by the grineer, so it's not their fault they crashed

I wonder why we aren't punishing the grineers for crashing the corpus ships and aiding the corpus instead of further grieving the corpus.

Also, it's their fault for not fight back.

Edited by SicSlaver

I wonder why we aren't punishing the grineers for crashing the corpus ships and aiding the corpus instead of further grieving the corpus.

Also, it's their fault for not fight back.

corpus are just lousy traders, only some of their ships are battle ships, so I guess the one crashed in europa are trading ships...and I don't understand why they'll aid them, they are enemies imao 

corpus are just lousy traders, only some of their ships are battle ships, so I guess the one crashed in europa are trading ships...and I don't understand why they'll aid them, they are enemies imao 

to keep balance to the system

also, the corpus do not intend to kill everything thats not deformed, rotting flesh (i mean grineer, not infested, although their flesh situation is similar)

corpus just want our technology to idolize/replicate/sell it while they are maintaining the trading routes