Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me, Or Do Enemies Seem.... Off?

TheBrsrkr

I've been noticing enemies acting in a rather strange manner these days, and I wondered if it's just because my internet conncetion got slightly worse. However, when I asked in chat, it seems like more than a few people have been noticing irregularities in enemy movements and AI. I've seen the Fusion Moas fire their beams from almost 30 metres away from me. Corrupted Aincents running around in circles for no reason. Rollers and Seeker grenades circling around me, or on one occasion, the guy who threw them, indefinitely, even if you walk into their path. They don't hit you, they just.... lurk.Anyone else notice anything strange around the maps?

Edited by TheBrsrkr

Yeah, I have noticed more enemies spinning in circles than usual. Also, sometimes enemies will straight up ignore me and just run away from me just to reach some other room where someone else is. Usually in survivals.

Edited by nickelshark

Still having trouble quoting, but that reminds me.....

Some enemies would be rushing in to attack you, and then suddenly forget that you exist and just walk back and forth like they're on patrol. Convenient, but weird.

Honestly I dont remember that happening before, but it is really weird to see the fusion moas firing their beams from far away, like tyring to hit me (like if they had range to do so), this is happening in every void mission for me.

Corrupted butchers moonwalking away from me after they seen me in t4 interception yesterday. Weird.

I've seen something similar, corrupted lancers or butchers (not sure) spotting me and coming after me, then half way they just stop turn around and walk away.

I've seen something similar, corrupted lancers or butchers (not sure) spotting me and coming after me, then half way they just stop turn around and walk away.

You know, we need some sort of way that signals when we are about to be seen, so we can adjust to being stealthy.

i have a feeling this thread is confirmation bias prone.

all mentioned things sounds like Warframe as usual to me. it's possible such oddities could be happening more often, but it's probably just coincidence & confirmation bias.

yno, ask a question about if anyone is N - and most of the people the that answer will be ones to say yes, others will often just not respond at all.

like people that think that Seagate consumer Hard Drives and GTX970's all constantly fail or have Coil Whine - it's confirmation bias. if you search google for GTX 970 Coil Whine, then dur, that's what you find! funny how that works. :p

Edited by taiiat

I will have to say yes with OP. I haven't been playing much in the past week or two, but today, as I was doing some alerts, it was really weird seeing corpus and grineers running in circles and some being clustered in certain areas. I thought it might be my connection (rarely ever the case for me), but nope, upon seeing this post.