Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Was The Hawtest Frame...

VoidianAgent

Nothing wrong with some thick thighs on a lady though.

Meh not really a problem for me. I just prefer Nyx's normal skin because I can have better color customization but all that changed when the Proto Armor attacked

YOU FOOL!!!

NYX PRIME HAS TV RECPTOR AND VISOR BUILD IN HER HEAD!! WHEN NOT IN MISSIONS SHE WATCHES THINGS LIKE "JASON W" WHERE AN UNSTOPPABLE KILLING MACHINE SLAGHUTERS ARMIES OF GRINEER!!!

.... that sounds familiar for some reason.

Because people have things for aliens.(if you don't like the helm you can change it to her regular one, just saying)

Yeah I wanted to do that but there's that big issue with most non-prime helmets for most prime frames, it looks like the frame just had a head transplant surgery, it doesn't match the colors, patterns or ornaments of the body, plus the colors/materials can also be a bit off. Right now I'm staring at the screen trying to decide which looks less ugly before I take her from unranked status.

I'm wanting to make Nyx Prime because of the helmet... I really resemble to me, Alien Queen.

Alien Queen looks more like Banshee actually (only helmet speaking ofc)

www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/2905_press04-001.jpg

Edited by Tatann

Frames and Prime frames have no difference in body aside from small armaments.

The only major difference between them are the helmets.

So either both Nyxes are fat or none.

Nyx Prime has extra armor plates all over her torso. They are small, but they fill in various curves that regular Nyx had.