Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talk About Atomos Come On!

Just seems like a Heat-based Gammacor to me, won't be building it for a while.

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: Man, I was dumb. I love using it because it's so good at barbecuing annoying enemies like Drahks.

Edited by Blackout751

• 1 month later...

Loving this weapon for moving fast and hitting hard in combination with melee. Close with the Atomos and finish survivors with your melee weapon of choice. The output is more like a fluid stream of liquid death that has splash damage qualities rather than chain damage.

I haven't even used ruinous extension yet.

DE built a thing of beauty with this weapon; a hidden gem.

It's quite a beast, and the beam chains from one enemy to another, good cc, with the new burn effect it, it's very satisfying to use.

Now I just need to figure out how to color this thing.

Another thing : it doesn't seem to work with Volt's Electric Shield for some reasons, the beam just gets blocked by it.

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Perhaps the best secondary weapon I've ever used.

As if the super-heated-laser isn't bad enough, it can chain-attack anyone nearby. An unranked Atomos could turn a level 12 corpus crewman into ash for around 3 seconds.

The downside is, it's range is too damn poor, though that can be fixed with range mod.

I now know, that even dead topics get revived

I had to. Starting out you don't expect much. By level 25 I was having as much fun using it as part of an entire build as I was disappointed by the 3 previous supposedly "good" secondaries I had ranked.

Once I threw lethal torrent and barrel diffusion on it, I almost didn't want to share for fear that an impending nerf might come, but it was just so much fun that I felt obligated to my WF community!