Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event In A Nutshell(Rewards Wise)

OverlordMcGeek

Of coures it's weighted.

Buff a weapon that is average and no one complains about and give it as a reward from a guy that promises a cure.

Buff a weapon that people have made continous threads about needing a rework for 2 solid years to a guy who just recently annoyed us with an all too recent event...

In my opinion, Alad V should've been either giving out an Infested or Corpus weapon variant instead of a Grineer one. This could've been Dera Wraith vs Dera Vandal. I mean, isn't it weird that while Alad V hates the Grineer, he's handing out a Grineer weapon as the reward?

However, from my standpoint, I'm standing by Alad V entirely for lore and potential game mechanics reasons, and not because of the gun he's giving us. In-fact, if I had played just for reward, I would be with Nef to get the Dera Vandal.

Edited by Krion112

I don't get the pro Alad V players, he was ripping tenno apart to make robo dogs.

True, but by siding with him, we can potentially get our hands on a cure for infestation.  Of course, it probably won't end up working like that, because the "lore" from this event will probably dictate that we give absolutely everything we steal to Alad instead of siphoning some off for our own research, but still.

True, but by siding with him, we can potentially get our hands on a cure for infestation.  Of course, it probably won't end up working like that, because the "lore" from this event will probably dictate that we give absolutely everything we steal to Alad instead of siphoning some off for our own research, but still.

Given it most likely take hours to get to his location to hand over the cure and only 2 minutes to copy it from can and most likely will make ccopies for ourselves. The lotus could easily determine during the time to gett to Alad V if the cure is that or something else.

I want to choose my own reward, not what the playerbase forces on me.

It looks like alad will win and that sucks because I would rather get the dera.

I would like to get what I am fighting for and not what the community votes for.  Why even make both of the weapons if you are only going to give away one?

DE has now lost me as a customer.

Wait what? If it's like the last Event with weapon choice Dera be back, yeah I side with Nef and wanted the Dera but at least I know it be back.

Out of all the events this one pretty much the least grindy and  like it.

if DE gonna give us a choice for those who get vandal or wraith then even if u lose u will get the weapon u fighting for but no it will go to the vault. then why even bother give us the choice in the 1st place? just redirect this event to support Alad V and find his cure in the Uranus sealab without Nef involve this is what i hate most. if you gonna give people a choice but in the end there is no choice just forcing you to apply

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

Wait what? If it's like the last Event with weapon choice Dera be back, yeah I side with Nef and wanted the Dera but at least I know it be back.

What gets me is that they structured this event specifically to one side.

I will now just roam the forums. Giving horribly outdated information out until I fade away.

The last event did not offer vandals or wraiths as the final reward.

Edited by Invalid_Infinity

I don't get the pro Alad V players, he was ripping tenno apart to make robo dogs.

Two reasons:

1) Alad can't get the data himself. Lotus hacks the data for him (she's the one who tells you this) and then he has to ask her for it nicely; who's to say she won't give him fake data? Or just make the cure herself?

2) FU(K BURSAS!!

Edited by TARINunit9

The last event did not offer vandals or wraiths as the final reward.

I was talking about the Gradivus Dilemma event the weapons that lost did show up later which had a Vandal and a Wraith.

Cant you just wait for it to appear in the next event?

DO WE NOT HAVE THAT MUCH PATIENCE

wasnt it like 3-6 months till the gave the losing weapon in an event? yeah some (if not most) people dont have that much in patience...