Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supporters Of Alad V

VivaLaBursa

Do you think a ruthless man who let infested organisms ravage his body, drive him to insanity, and possibly control him would want to cure himself? Not to mention the fact that he forcefully rose legions of infested from his previous army, never once talking about curing them. He wishes to use the research to build a resistance or empower his armies, how many times are you going to get screwed over by this guy?

Dera Vandal plz

Edited by kahnboy

I personally prefer that no one get the clone data because salad is too shady and I don't want anymore manics... Also, am I the only one that is unable to get the necessary points towards getting the event rewards?

Tenno only care about the reward, damn the consequences. Karak wraith might be better than the dera, so no matter how bad we mess ourselves over by supporting Salad, that's probably what will happen

If Alad V can stop the degradation that the infestation causes, then the infestation can still be stopped, no matter how strong Alad V gets, but if we let this 'FAKE' profit, take credit and try to control the situation, no telling what next Moa he will create. I don't support someone who claims that you can give unto the Void, and believe it or not, the tenno are also infected by the technosite virus (I think thats what they call it).

Do read about or even play the game called "Darksector" to understand Warframes past :D

Do you think a ruthless man who let infested organisms ravage his body.

Arfter being destroyed by us or thrown out a window (if you follow the trailers). He mostly didn't have a choice in the matter because he died. Being a person of authority and having a very impressionable faction. They took the infestation on board ships at Salad's command. It would of been easy to hide the infestion the lived inside him.

If Alad V can stop the degradation that the infestation causes, then the infestation can still be stopped, no matter how strong Alad V gets, but if we let this 'FAKE' profit, take credit and try to control the situation, no telling what next Moa he will create. I don't support someone who claims that you can give unto the Void, and believe it or not, the tenno are also infected by the technosite virus (I think thats what they call it).

Do read about or even play the game called "Darksector" to understand Warframes past :D

Do watch the last devstream where they said Dark Sector is not connected to Warframe.

Do watch the last devstream where they said Dark Sector is not connected to Warframe.

find that funny, Dark sector had the Glave in it, and so does this game but meh, if that's the case I'm not arguing about it.

anyways maybe if the infestation becomes a greater problem, the Corpus, Grineer, and the Tenno can finally get together to stop a common enemy, the corruption of flesh, or also known as the Infestation.

find that funny, Dark sector had the Glave in it, and so does this game but meh, if that's the case I'm not arguing about it.

anyways maybe if the infestation becomes a greater problem, the Corpus, Grineer, and the Tenno can finally get together to stop a common enemy, the corruption of flesh, or also known as the Infestation.

It's called a cameo or a homage.

Lord of the Rings had a sword, this game does too, must be the same. There are better reasons to assume its connected then a weapon however what was said is that, Dark Sector is not the game they wanted to make Warframe is. As such Warframe has a lot of concepts from Dark Sector but it is not a sequal or anything, Dark Sector is not cannon but you will see a lot of similar things and ideas because both games are of the same concept, one they had less say in then the other though. 

As per the virus being part of the tenno or not, its not confirmed but I would not count it out either. They are something more then human, mutated by the void. There are many things we dont know about though in regards to that and the virus might well be a thing that helps the tenno control the mutations of the warp. We need more lore is all, but based on what we have now the virus is separate and seemingly doesnt effect Tenno. (curious though as the reason it doesnt could be because it cant infect itself.)

That's not what they said. They said the Dark Sector lore was a 5 on the scale of canonicity, 0 being none and 10 being full. The simplest interpretation of that is NOT "not connected."

Dark Sector can be taken in broad strokes as being applicable to Warframe's basic history or premise.

That's not what they said. They said the Dark Sector lore was a 5 on the scale of canonicity, 0 being none and 10 being full. The simplest interpretation of that is NOT "not connected."

Dark Sector can be taken in broad strokes as being applicable to Warframe's basic history or premise.

They don't have the IP rights to claim it's connected. It might be a strong spiritual successor that draws deeply from the imagery, theme and values but it is explicitly not canonical.

It might be a strong spiritual successor that draws deeply from the imagery, theme and values but it is explicitly not canonical.

This. Basically, the publishers wanted them to make the old Dark Sector game a WWII thing, because that's what everyone else was doing and was selling well. So the original concept (not quite what we have today, but close) became the Dark Sector that actually got published. They didn't have much say or choice in the matter.

Warframe is the game they set out to make before, so many things from that original premise and game show up. The glaive, the technocyte, Hayden Tenno, etc. That doesn't make the events of Dark Sector canon in connection to Warframe. If anything, I would think the opposite--it makes them non-canon because that game wasn't what they wanted and got thrown off course.

Regardless, if there's even the slightest chance Alad is on the level here (and I think he is... guy's pretty desperate) and we might cure him, I'll take it. Especially over trusting Neffy. Guy is a conman. Who never drops the act, even though we know he's a conman.

Edited by Siubijeni