Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Help

Dreadwire

Question

17 answers to this question

do I still get participation even when the side I took looses?

lets say I went with Alad 3/3 and he lost. Do I still get the participation point?

it's almost like there's a Thread about this Event that explains how it works.

You need to end the event with 4 points with either side to receive a weapon.
Completing a mission for one side will deduct a point from the other.

ie: You have 3 points for Alad V. You do a mission for Nef Anyo. You now have 2 points with Alad V.
You complete a mission for Alad V. You now have 3 points with Alad V.

Edited by LoopStricken

You need to end the event with 4 points with either side to receive a weapon.

Completing a mission for one side will deduct a point from the other.

Though If the side that I chose looses do I still get the *1* point for participating? so lets say I had 3total points on Alad, will it bump up to 4?

So it doesn't matter if the side I chose looses then? aslong as I got the 3/3 run?

Edited by Xuimma

Though If the side that I chose looses do I still get the *1* point for participating? so lets say I had 3total points on Alad, will it bump up to 4?

It doesn't matter if your side loses in a conflict, it will still count as a point.

So yes, you still will get bumped up to 4 points for Alad even if he loses a conflict.

So it doesn't matter if the side I chose looses then? aslong as I got the 3/3 run?

good question. I need to know about this to

What if its a draw, 0/0 for both side, what will happen then?? Will we get both weapon? Or get none?

I mean, if we can get both weapon, then why not, certainly we can force that result, just coordinate everyone on the forum, it wont be that hard, I think........

Do you really think DE is not smarter than that?... 

The event is on till the 20th, so you'll have more than enough time to get your points back where you want them before it ends.

Go with whatever mission rewards you want for the first few days and then push your points in the direction you want later.

Doing it that way actually represents how things ARE ingame, with the two sides bribing you for help.