The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Den Of Kubrow Bonus Week Is Tasteless.

Seriously? Its bad enough that we have to slaughter them and destroy a neutral faction's home just so we can steal their kids and use them to slaughter others, but now their making a small event out of it? Why the hell are we mass slaying kubrows?  Tasteless.

Edited by (PS4)TheArrowOfGod

Why is it console users have to *@##$ about every single thing?  It goes from pc users get the best stuff, to nerf grineer they are too hard, this event sucks and so on.  Get over it and enjoy the bonus stuff instead of being whiny about everything.  I for one am thankful for all that DE does and tries to do.  Next week they will whine that there is nothing to do and they are bored with the game suddenly....sheesh

Seriously? Its bad enough that we have to slaughter them and destroy a neutral faction's home just so we can steal their kids and use them to slaughter others, but now their making a small event out of it? Why the hell are we mass slaying kubrows?  Tasteless.

No one can be that stupid to champion the rights of a fictional species, surely?

Why is it console users have to $#*(@ about every single thing?  It goes from pc users get the best stuff, to nerf grineer they are too hard, this event sucks and so on.  Get over it and enjoy the bonus stuff instead of being whiny about everything.  I for one am thankful for all that DE does and tries to do.  Next week they will whine that there is nothing to do and they are bored with the game suddenly....sheesh

What does this have to do with consoles?

Yeah but I like to feel as if I'm doing something positive, not oh they have some guns so lets slaughter some animals to get to them.

So killing thousands of crewmen who are just doing their work to eirn money for their families doesn't bother you.

But killing Kubrows does?

Don't forget that after we steal their kids, we corrupt them on a genetic level so they die without constantly being injected with stabilizers!

*Looks at PS4*

*Laughs*

*Leaves*

*Looks at no founders badge*

*laughs*

*leaves*

Feels good, huh.

Well, honestly it has to do with console players because they are usually the butthurt ones on here whining something is too hard or this is so unfair.  I look at them as lols.  But dude, its a game, its pixel creatures.  If you are getting wound up about shooting fake animals and aliens, perhaps it is time to log out for a while.

I completely support you, OP. And no, WEREsandrock, if this was just a game then people won't be obsessed with decorating themselves or interacting with others or playing  roles or finding other ways to simulate their real life (or compensate what they want to do but have no possibilities IRL)

Well, honestly it has to do with console players because they are usually the butthurt ones on here whining something is too hard or this is so unfair.  I look at them as lols.  But dude, its a game, its pixel creatures.  If you are getting wound up about shooting fake animals and aliens, perhaps it is time to log out for a while.

This thread has 0% to do with consoles.

I have seen countless PC players whine and *@##$ about everything in this game.

They are not usually the butthurt ones, if anything, they are the least butthurt players as the PC users are the ones who have to deal with the horrendous bugs and launches (typically).

why do you eat chicken? 

anyway for a more scientific question, the ferral packs of kubrows are a health hazard and environmentally unsustainable due to their wild destructon of other plants/animals and contamination of bioquality soil due to their unstable dna leakage ...

having domesticate them will allow them to be properly cared for and monitored under guardianship, they will be protected and kept nourished ... blah blah ... all the good reasons