Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battlefront 3 Is Ruined!

(PSN)zeratul____12

Okay if you already haven't relised by now, EA is a company full of A******s! The are the lowest scum on the planet, they have taken a game a sacred as Star Wars battlefront and screwed it up! Here's a list of what's been stripped:

- no space battles

- no instant action

- no galatic conquest

- no bots, except for "single player/ co-op"

- no classes, so call of duty load outs

- no clone wars era

WHAT.....THE......HELL EA! What in gods name were you thinking!

Wow, people still giving a damn about this game? I thought it was unanimous that we would boycott this...thing...

Battlefront 3 opening week sales: $2000 for those few that didn't get the memo.

This is going to be one of those "free" games just out of principle...

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

I don't really understand how people are saying it's going to be a bad game, when it's literally a reskinned BF4 - which is an amazing game.

Because that is not what battlefront was! You twit! And your right it is basically a skin pack and should have only been sold for $25 nothing more!

it's literally a reskinned BF4 - which is an amazing game.

It's a slow, boring, generic military shooter with a lazy, predetermined destruction system, distributed by a company that's notorious for getting mere nanometers away from crossing the line between questionable business and outright scamming. 

Noone should give EA their money under any circumstance. They don't deserve it. They are lower than dirt. 

Edited by Plasmaface

It's a slow, boring, generic military shooter with a lazy, predetermined destruction system, distributed by a company that's notorious for getting mere nanometers away from crossing the line between questionable business and outright scamming. 

Noone should give EA their money under any circumstance. They don't deserve it. They are lower than dirt to me.

Jesus. So you play Warframe - practically a mobile game at this point - but you don't like Battlefield - a game created by DICE, not EA.

Instant Action + Galactic Conquest were pretty fun.  Gonna miss them along with the Clone Wars era.

No classes? I can live with that.  More freedom of customization is almost always a good thing, and you can restrict yourself to a specific theme if you wanted to.

No space battles? While that would have been nice, the way it was in Battlefront II made it the most unnecessarily dragged on modes of the game.  Oh, just spam bombs on these cruisers for a few minutes and you win.  Oh, go camp inside the enemy ships and spam grenades.

All in all, despite all of that I still plan on buying it just to relive an awesome Battlefield spin-off.  I just hope to God that the enemy AI is a lot less atrocious than that of Battlefront II.

Edited by Sonitorum

Because that is not what battlefront was! You twit! And your right it is basically a skin pack and should have only been sold for $25 nothing more!

You're going to call me names because I'm not raging about something that's not out yet and could possibly be a fantastic game? Gg dude. Type harder.

"They didn't re-release starwars battlefront 2 with better graphics and dared to make something that isn't the exact nostalgic childhood I had years ago." 

Honestly, Honestly. I still have battlefront 2. It's not that amazing anymore. The space battles are two bases with seven targets and like four types of ships per side and it's basically just TDM in space. Galactic conquest is the only thing on that list that actually matters only because it was a unique alternate campaign mode which anyone paying any amount of attention to games these days can see that alternate singleplayer modes went out in favor of more multiplayer online. Classes aren't a big deal. Instant action is single player TDM. You can just replay the campaign modes if you want bots, you know like you did all those years ago on the original oh but wait now you can do it WITH A FRIEND? HOW ABSURD. You guys need to settle down. 

"They didn't re-release starwars battlefront 2 with better graphics and dared to make something that isn't the exact nostalgic childhood I had years ago." 

Honestly, Honestly. I still have battlefront 2. It's not that amazing anymore. The space battles are two bases with seven targets and like four types of ships per side and it's basically just TDM in space. Galactic conquest is the only thing on that list that actually matters only because it was a unique alternate campaign mode which anyone paying any amount of attention to games these days can see that alternate singleplayer modes went out in favor of more multiplayer online. Classes aren't a big deal. Instant action is single player TDM. You can just replay the campaign modes if you want bots, you know like you did all those years ago on the original oh but wait now you can do it WITH A FRIEND? HOW ABSURD. You guys need to settle down.

Nooooo! Rage harder!!!! Faster!!!! Stronger!!!

I heard EA doesn't make games. I don't know though. Could you search that up for me?

Seems to be made mostly by dice with some help from crytek

Still, EA has a large hand in what they make, not many people like EA now a days tbh for what they do