Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

For whatever reason now my game play seems way more laggy.  For example when I use Vauban some of his abilities dont work and some green doors wont open for me when I walk up to them.  Pretty much general game play speed has greatly decreased.  What happened?!?!

So the only reason many of you used Rhino was because of his possible 10 seconds of full blown invincibility?

Something that makes you completely immune to everything for that long is too much, and you guys know that. =/

OKAY EVERYONE! THIS IS IT! TELL THE DEVS THAT YOU WANT RHINO BACK TO HOW HE WAS BEFORE THE UPDATE HERE. YOU WOULD GO IF YOU CARE ABOUT RHINO. THE ONLY GUY WHO WOULD COME BACK FOR YOU IN A TOXIC ANCIENT FEST: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/46101-may-17th-hot-topic-constructive-feedback-vs-hyperbole/

He's fine damn it. Just make Focus increase the damage reduction and BOOM he's at 100% again.

i realy enjoy those updates

before  i builded rhino i was sure iron skin will just boost his armor and i think this is the thay it should be

all that invincibility stuff was realy wierd and exploitable

even without all those imbalanced skills this game is damn easy, (i'm pretty sure players still can play rhino on defence just by shooting moving objects, even my dog can do that)

hope you will fix trinity next- i build it recently and she looks to powerful, inbalanced and easy exploitable for me

cant wait for UPDATE8

Edited by Cyclone

So the only reason many of you used Rhino was because of his possible 10 seconds of full blown invincibility?

Something that makes you completely immune to everything for that long is too much, and you guys know that. =/

But he was nerfed to uselessness. No longer will anyone pick you up from those 10 toxics/disruptors (unless someone like banshee packs sonic boom, which I personally like)

- Rhino Skin no longer grants full invincibility, but can now reach up to 80% Damage Reduction

- Ignores all debilitating attacks, staggers, stuns, drains, DISRUPTOR ENERGY DRAIN and POISON.

SO IT IS OK.

Without this, it is easier to survive with a loki for example

Edited by SanjiBlack

RIP Rhino ;-;

If you're to take away the one thing that makes rhino worth having, then at least give it some manner of damage output or movement speed... 1 is still sub-par to excali slashdash with with max rank and max focus and 3 and 4 are a @(*()$ joke, 0/10 will not equip, especially in the face of vauban's bastille... and even with a max rank rush this dude is still slower while sprinting than some while walking.

Edited by bazwyn

- Rhino Skin no longer grants full invincibility, but can now reach up to 80% Damage Reduction

- Ignores all debilitating attacks, staggers, stuns, drains, DISRUPTOR ENERGY DRAIN and POISON.

SO IT IS OK.

it  does not ignore disruptor energy drain and poison anymore 

SO IT IS OK.

80% of absolute defense is still not absolute defense.

What about something of a different direction with Iron Skin? Perhaps and all around damage boost when active? Speed increase? Reduce costs of his other abilities when its up? I don't feel he has to be indestructible, and actually felt like I was showing off while invul, but it would be fitting to have a little more incentive to fire up Iron Skin and get into the fray

What about something of a different direction with Iron Skin? Perhaps and all around damage boost when active? Speed increase? Reduce costs of his other abilities when its up? I don't feel he has to be indestructible, and actually felt like I was showing off while invul, but it would be fitting to have a little more incentive to fire up Iron Skin and get into the fray

I like these ideas, but I feel like rhino's whole existance revolved around having that "I can't die, so I'll put you on my back while you do the damages" kind of aspect... 80% of a ton of damage is still a ton of damage, and essentially puts it in a situation where it is as good as its weapons allow it to be... they definately have to take its lost survival and put it into something else for it

Edited by bazwyn

Rhino's invincibility was one of the few things makiing the game worth playing. Online play should be an option, not a necessity. Rhino made it possible to solo most bosses and missions just fine. Nobody should have to be forced to pug their rush-grinding with random players who have their own agendas.

WHY RHINO WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

at least shorten the duration... but keep the invisibility... :(
now infested disruptors can sap all my energy TT^TT

"Balance the weapon pricing"? That sounds like a funny way of saying "Almost everything is a blueprint now!" I understand money is important to making the game grow, but please don't disguise something like that as "pricing balance". It's dishonest.

Everything else about the update is fine, I'm just annoyed by how so many weapons - not even really remarkable weapons at that - are now becoming blueprints. It makes getting into the game that much more difficult, since almost all the intriguing weapons now take you about twelve hours to make. Who wants to stop playing for twelve hours? Not the newcomer, that's for sure.

I agree with you 100% mate.

Cheers,

The Rox

Edited by Argentina-Rox