Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

not screwed me up and i reseted, also not used any plat yet after reset waiting for update 8 and i got 8 planets unlocked maxed out 2 weapons and warframe rank(loki) and only spent about 10hours? each stage only takes few minutes and i earn about 2k a stage on first few levels of mercury back in beta it used to be less then 1k. they up the rewards for missions ages ago of course they have to up the price which was longed delayed, if you cant handle the lesser price increase compared to reward increase it proofs your the type that plays ever game you buy on easiest mode and still fail (maybe im just a bit angry about the ammount of stupid complains i see) like all the crys over rihno, if you dont like the frame dont use him you have the perfectly overpowered excalibur you start of with (slash dash Damage is 150 / 150 / 225 / 500 vs all Grineer, Corpus Crewmen and Ancient Infested and 450 / 450 / 675 /1500 vs light Infested and Moa without upgrades)  ) the dame devs can see the amount of complains they getting for rihno and they will do somethign to reduce there complains so stop spaming with useless crys.

anyway before this they should just get rid of hacking minigame for locked doors and locked doors altogeather some players that dont use volt of loki cannont get past caloris on mecury because of the locked doors bug.

it's kinda neat to see someone not know what they are talking about but sounding like they do all the same.

yeah. Seems like it.

Fan-@(*()$-tastic. It's Jack Emmert-era City of Heroes all over again, PvP changes affecting PvE gameplay and I have absolutely zero desire to PvP in any way in warframe, yet Iron Skin on my beloved Rhino gets hit with the nerf bat because of a feature that most everyone is against (the inclusion of PvP) and even the devs had said there won't be pvp. I am rapidly losing any and all faith for DE as it stands. It's like as soon as the Star Trek game was released, they lost all their good ideas/people, and I haven't seen one post by any of the developers since the weekend hit.

I don't remember ever seeing anyone ask for a nerf to Rhino... Why the hell was this even done? For the stupid duel feature that might be added?

There was 1 some time ago.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/43846-when-is-god-mode-getting-nerfed/

It went on for a long time until it got locked.

It was suggesting damage reduction so my guess is the developers listened.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Changing Rhino's Iron Skin from invincibility to damage reduction makes perfect sense to me. Complete invincibility just makes it all too easy.

What does not make sense to me is that now Ancient Disruptors can take all of Rhino's energy away. How am I supposed to keep them off my team if they render me useless?!

All the time cry about Rhino...  realy... for what ... this change was needed.

Take look about Banshee .. on 4th skill deal less dmg than any other warframes can do with 4th skill.. even 3rd skill on Rhino deal more dmg ;/ ,and Banshee can be killed during skill cast...  

Rhino nerf is nothing.. realy, just go and learn how to use it in group.

Edited by Dreed

Changing Rhino's Iron Skin from invincibility to damage reduction makes perfect sense to me. Complete invincibility just makes it all too easy.

What does not make sense to me is that now Ancient Disruptors can take all of Rhino's energy away. How am I supposed to keep them off my team if they render me useless?!

They changed Rhino's ingame description, it used to mention Invulnerability and now his description just mentions a tiny bit about offense and defense.

Heard it's a bug.

Hope it's a bug.

Damage reduction is indeed fine but being knockdown with IS on is just wrong.

-OR purchase the Blueprint and await the drop of his components from "?" Alerts!

Seriously?

-Rhino Skin no longer grants full invincibility, but can now reach up to 80% Damage Reduction at highest Mod level.

Omg seriously?

-Banshee's Sound Quake has been balanced to do more intended damage amounts on use.

Omfg is it a joke?

-Weapons cost twice as much?

Pay2Win... are you fking kidding me?!?

The game is becoming a real crap. I leave the game(Master 7 account), and I think I will not be the only one to make this decision..

You could stop being a pussy and wait for 1-2 future updates and check how they fix or adjust it. I don't think they will keep their S#&$ like that if most of the community is against it.

So please, calm your boobs.

Obviously you are a noob to the forum, and you do not know that have already been created posts regarding these issues. The community was amplimante against these posts, but they still did apply the changes. It is not the first time this has happened. This makes me turn my balls. So shut up please return to play.

OoKeNnEtHoO, on 20 May 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

Heard it's a bug.

Hope it's a bug.

Damage reduction is indeed fine but being knockdown with IS on is just wrong.

NO IT'S NOT FINE. Forget damage reduction, it's useless for health. Once my shields are gone and I'm being attacked, I'm screwed if I'm surrounded. I rarely used Iron Skin for anything other than dealing with these lame &#! bullet sponge bosses, the Infested with their entire faction being nothing but staggers, stuns, knockdowns, drains, and straight-health damage (IE poor enemy design that would never see the light of day in DeS or DkS), or some enemies who were prone to just stun-locking you (join a game and find 4 grineer Rollers hitting you non-stop against two L-shaped boxes). I never used Iron Skin to breeze through a level, Loki is better at that by miles. Invisibility for 19 seconds with that super high energy pool and the fastest run speed in the entire game makes it much easier to rush past enemies who can't even see you than running slower than most walk and hordes of enemies slowing you down. Not to mention switch teleport cleared even more distance in a pinch.

Energy Vampire+Link is still far and away more god-mode than old Iron Skin would ever be, except against Stalker who was immune to Link and would promptly tear up Trinity.

Edited by NalkorRN

NO IT'S NOT FINE. Forget damage reduction, it's useless for health. Once my shields are gone and I'm being attacked, I'm screwed if I'm surrounded. I rarely used Iron Skin for anything other than dealing with these lame &#! bullet sponge bosses, the Infested with their entire faction being nothing but staggers, stuns, knockdowns, drains, and straight-health damage (IE poor enemy design that would never see the light of day in DeS or DkS), or some enemies who were prone to just stun-locking you (join a game and find 4 grineer Rollers hitting you non-stop against two L-shaped boxes). I never used Iron Skin to breeze through a level, Loki is better at that by miles. Invisibility for 19 seconds with that super high energy pool and the fastest run speed in the entire game makes it much easier to rush past enemies who can't even see you than running slower than most walk and hordes of enemies slowing you down. Not to mention switch teleport cleared even more distance in a pinch.

Energy Vampire+Link is still far and away more god-mode than old Iron Skin would ever be, except against Stalker who was immune to Link and would promptly tear up Trinity.

i would love if they apply the damage reduction to shields as well but I doubt they will given how people keep saying it's Iron SKIN not shield.

Thank God I got many frames to play with.

I might touch Rhino again if the knockdown bug is fixed.

All the time cry about Rhino...  realy... for what ... this change was needed.

Take look about Banshee .. on 4th skill deal less dmg than any other warframes can do with 4th skill.. even 3rd skill on Rhino deal more dmg ;/ ,and Banshee can be killed during skill cast...  

Rhino nerf is nothing.. realy, just go and learn how to use it in group.

Pff..

Nerf is nothing?

Ok! Let's nerf Iron Skin! Then lets nerf Invisibility, Smokescreen, Slash-dash, Link, Energy Vampire, and any other useful powers,

and  just go and learn how to use them in group....

nerfing stuff is always bad, go buff something instead of nerfing anything.

rhinos iron skin was to good? enable enemies to do something against that, debuff or ignore rhino, focusing teammates instead

something like that.

lol one of my posts when Glaive went live was "I hope this doesn't become a trend" soon as a new Warframe comes out...

"Only Plat or Alerts, enjoy!"

*sigh*

It became a trend...

Yay for greed...

I already stopped playing this game acouple weeks ago while I was waiting for update 8 and they come out with another patch aimed to either make you stare at twitter or pay real money for an overpriced in-game item.

Well back to staring at twitter while I play other games.

---

Edited by Nokturnel

lol one of my posts when Glaive went live was "I hope this doesn't become a trend" soon as a new Warframe comes out...

"Only Plat or Alerts, enjoy!"

*sigh*

It became a trend...

Yay for greed...

I already stopped playing this game acouple weeks ago while I was waiting for update 8 and they come out with another patch aimed to either make you stare at twitter or pay real money for an overpriced in-game item.

Well back to staring at twitter while I play other games.

---

As it turned out, we are not the only ones to leave the game.

How dare they try to monetize their game!!! Inconceivable!!! Why do people complain if the warframe is attainable thru alerts? I simply cannot understand this complaint.

Edited by Daspic

Please, this nerf is faulty from an objective standpoint, high rate of fire enemies will tear down a Rhino with full Ironskin and survival mods, especially when they are in medium to large groups as you often see in high level missions. The talk of 'why don't you just play smarter and fight from behind cover' is just unnecessary and is counter-intuitive in a game all about fast moving combat, especially when you consider his slow speed and that his skills all require you to be fairly up close and personal, why would you then give him a tank ability that is only useful for running away and hiding.

In this game the Rhino skin nerf is out of place, it doesn't fit in to the apparent design philosophy, what they should have done is balanced it instead, by reducing duration and increasing the energy cost while keeping the invulnerability which addresses the actual issue; players using it as a crutch to spam away constantly.

The absolute worst response to the complaints about this nerf would be to nerf other frames down to the same level for the sake of being 'fair', don't give into the cries of trinity and frost being OP compared to the current rhino, those reactions are kneejerk, it would only cause more complaints and rhino players would still feel angry.

well,time to throw my rhino in the trash...nerfed the only ability that made him useable,and now its S#&$,ty DE

Certainly subpar when compared to my Trinity, Ember, Ash, or Frost all of whom can avoid damage far better than the Rhino.  I still have to wonder if these changes are properly tested.  Also, the Market changes are ill concieved at best.

amazing how rhino is given this nerf. And even if it was a necessary, I find it insane that the overly powerful Trinity STILL gets her far superior damage immunity in Link. If the argument was that damage immunity is too strong, why is the most support focused frame in the game still allowed to be more tanky than any other frame?

you call yourself a completionist yet you dont have the patience? also this is a f2p online game that will have updates adding more content.

your also not grand master so you dont have lato and skana prime.

Yes, I call myself a completionist. However, when you have a path to completion figured out and a patch then adds many hours more worth of gathering work, it stretches the patience quite a bit. There is already enough content in this game that it takes a while to gather everything. Just the alternate helmets alone take 350 alloy plate each.

Also, no, I haven't bought the Grandmaster pack, at least not yet. I didn't need the Platinum, and I'm not going to spend 200 more dollars just for 2 weapons that I will only use while I'm leveling them. Skana Prime is a terrible weapon, and even as good as it is the Lato Prime isn't the best sidearm in the game, and it isn't worth anywhere near 200 dollars. I said completionist, not Rabid completionist. I still have a bit of common sense left.

Not only that, but I wasn't going to invest an additional 200$ into a game that I wasn't sure about the company on. Now, I probably never will. Seems to me, they took feedback from a very small minority and implemented those concepts, instead of taking feedback from a larger playerbase, which would have told them these changes are bad. Or worse yet, the Rhino changes look like something done for PVP balance, which they specifically stated they weren't going to do.

On a personal note, I can't stand people like you. People with nothing better to do than to make an unguided and clumsy riposte against someone, with no thought or constructive input.

Edited by Strykewolf

ADDITONS:

New Warframe: VAUBAN - The combat engineer!

Are you a crafty Ninja? Then this is the warframe for you. The highly tactical VAUBAN uses his powers to create deadly traps that can zap, imprison and dimensionally crush enemies!

Get him today in the Market with Platinum, OR purchase the Blueprint and await the drop of his components from "?" Alerts!

Yo9lmoh.jpg

• Added new avatar icons for profile customization, retired the old avatar packs.
  • Added "Invite Only" matchmaking mode. Session can only be joined if host has directly sent an invite to client.
  • Users can now specify a ping range to filter out undesirable sessions.
  • Added "Operation" kills to profile.
  • Our Optional Reset tool is ready, please check www.warframe.com/user for instructions!
CHANGES:
  • Our Marketplace Weapon Pricing has received an overhaul. The Weapon Prices have been the same since Closed Beta, and now that we have grown, we are going to balance the pricing of our gear. An End-Goal of this is also to eventually include Platinum to Credit Bundles.
Name Credit Price Plat Price Notes Braton Was 10,000, Now 25,000 No longer Plat   Sicaris 20,000 No longer Plat   AK Lato Was 12000, Now 25000 No longer Plat   Bronco Was 35,000, now Blueprint. 190 Blueprints in store Burston Was 12,000, now Blueprint 120 Blueprints in store Boar 75,000 No longer Plat   Snipetron Was 50,000, now Blueprint. 225 Blueprints in store Gorgon   225 Blueprints in store Dual Skana Was 45,000, now Blueprint. 125 Blueprints in store Furis Was 15,000, now Blueprint 120 Blueprints in store Furax Was 30,000, now Blueprint 125 Blueprints in store Strun   225 Blueprints in store Lex Was 35,000, Now 50,000 No longer Plat   Skana   150 Blueprints in store Lato 10,000 50 Starting Gear Latron Was 50,000, now Blueprint 225 Blueprints in store Bo Staff   65 Blueprints in store Mk1-Braton 15000 No longer Plat Starting Gear
  • Rhino Skin no longer grants full invincibility, but can now reach up to 80% Damage Reduction at highest Mod level.
  • UI Improvements have been added to the "Contact" Area of the Menus.
  • Banshee's Sound Quake has been balanced to do more intended damage amounts on use.
  • Glaive is no longer affected by Client vs Host lag. This allows clients to immediately throw the glaive and have normal-looking motion even with a laggy host.
  • Disabled challenges (optional objectives) in Master Rank tests
  • Weapon damage amount no longer stacks on to of Weapon projectile explosion chance.
  • News feed now updates real-time with alerts when syncing world state instead of waiting for relogin by user.
  • Max health = 100 for Leech/Mine drones.
  • Reworked Paris firing sound. No more musical notes. Added dedicated 2D and 3D sounds.
  • Reworked bow draw and added dedicated 2D and 3D sounds.
  • Reworked all bolt impacts and added water and flesh.
  • Fusion Moa drones spawn with a level similar to the Moa instead of level 1.
  • Changed scale of Leech Drone.
  • Super MOA added to main enemy list, but is still rare.
  • Players using hacking terminals will not be affected by Mag's Pull power or Loki's Switch power.
  • Crouch-aim walk is now slower than stand-aim walk
  • Seekers now have limit to number of active Latchers they can deploy.
FIXES:

Hot-fix 7.11.1

• Fixed Infested Crawlers being able to jump. You are a crawler....you crawl.
  • Fixed Mag's Bullet Attractor hanging when cast on certain enemies.
  • Fixed Ember's World on Fire ability having inconsistent duration times.
  • Fixed clients are stuck in "ground fire" posture/modifier from everyone else's point of view after reviving.
  • Fixed vertical damage deformer resulting in black artifacts appearing on enemies.
  • Fixed Shield Osprey from hiding if last enemy in defense mission.
  • Fixed Paris not appearing in player profile stats page
  • Fixed bonus XP being displayed when you forfeit a mission.
  • Fixed objective complete status not being removed when players abort or finish a mission
  • Fixed enemy count being reset on extermination missions when host migrates
  • Fixed an issue where the "Hit Point" of radial damage was always the centre of the explosion (powers like radial blast would have the damage indicators show up at your feet)
  • Fixed electricity FX on Ether weapons
  • Fixed hit proxies for MOAs
  • Fixed Mag's Bullet Attractor and Trinity Link abilities having limited use against Fusion Moas, power effect now more in-line with other enemies.
  • Fixed clipping issues on moving ships and ramps in Cave Hanger
  • Fixed bolts impaling pickups
  • Fixed Trinity's Link ability affecting the rescue target, even when other enemies are nearby. Link ability now ignores all friendlies.
  • Fixed "Skip Tutorial" option that was replacing "Abort Mission" while in tutorial state.
  • Fixed falling through stairs on respawn/revive.
  • Fixed stats not collecting for projectile weapons.
  • Fixed glaive not doing critical hits when thrown.
  • Fixed some blocking volumes in Corpus Outpost that allowed players to go under the map.
  • Fixed collision volumes on some rocks in Outpost
  • Fixed Outpost weather VFX that extended into interior environments
  • Fixed Outpost door prefab that was causing some agents to get stuck
  • Fixed clients not having charge melee interrupted by enemy melee
  • Fixed quiver holster position to avoid the flip of the quiver when firing the bow offhand.
  • Fixed Paris not auto-switching to pistol when out of ammo.
  • Fixed unusable context actions when client disconnects while using context action. The server will perform cleanup so that usage can be released.
  • Fixed ability to parry when glaive is in flight. Parrying only works when glaive is in melee mode.
  • Fixed reload animation playing twice when interrupting auto-reload with glaive.
  • Fixed clipless weapons of clients never firing on host = never consuming ammo = bow never deducts ammo on host = can never pick up ammo.
  • Fixed multiple reported crashes
  • Fixed various issues with ragdolls
  • fixed crash at boot experienced by some users
  • removed opaque background from Market and Foundry

:D

well,time to throw my rhino in the trash...nerfed the only ability that made him useable,and now its S#&$,ty DE

Well, invulnerability is kind of OP imo but maybe making the DR = 90% max level + keep protection from knockdown, stagger poison effects, etc. Also, 9 seconds of enemies floating in the air is usless? Rhino's other skills are useful too.

I think the Trinity's invulnerability is fine due to her lack of CC and AOE damage.

Admins tnx for Vobun System=) I waiting helm and chasis =))))

Damn I missed it :(

I'm gonna go cry now

Edited by Bloodywing